Lewd Talk Thread [NSFW]

Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
YES.

God dammit, fine. I warned you.

Here’s the weirdest one, I had to dig this one up from way back there.

|| I have a fetish for girls with a missing/damaged eye. I had an Awkwardly Sexual Dream the other night about me and a girl in bed, and apparently my idea of foreplay was to snap off her eyepatch like a pair of panties and then inhale the scent of her hair while I traced the eye socket with the tip of my tongue. The expression in her remaining eye was somewhere between shock, confusion, and “WHY IS THIS TURNING ME ON”. That was just the icing on the cake.||
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Random-Rambling

Given but never to completion, only as part of foreplay. I know some people who absolutely love to give head, one of my exes was quite the fan.

@Meanlucario

The mechanics of addiction are complex, but they normally require at least some exposure to the source of the addiction.

What you’d have, I wouldn’t categorize as a “sex” addiction per se. And it may not even be something you could classify as an addiction. Abnormal fascination? Maybe even a neurotic one, but without knowing the details around it I couldn’t say for sure.

I have an actual sex addiction that I had to go to therapy over. It got so bad I would sink into depression from “withdrawal”. I’ve mostly conquered it now, but even then I still get somewhat sullen if its been more than a week or two.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Zincy  
Fair. Still, I’d imaging having a powerful urge to jerk off almost every day and having my mind wonder to sex relatively often isn’t normal.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Meanlucario

At the height of my addiction I was masturbating 3 or 4 times a day, in addition to having double digit numbers of sexual encounters a week. Typically with 3 or so partners. Not at once, sadly.

It might sound fun, and was at a lot of the time, but it was also debilitating.

Even worse with my fetish. See a water hose, or air tank and my mind wanders. Sit with a female coworker or friend during lunch and she makes an offhanded remark about eating till she “feels like she’ll burst”, welp off to a mens room stall to “relieve” myself.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Zincy  
That doesn’t sound fun to me, if it helps. I’m much more of a fan of fewer partners but more commitment. Cuddling turn into fucking back to cuddling is my dream.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Meanlucario

It wasn’t all impersonal nor quickies per se.

Used to spend many nights together with this one girl, and another one was very cuddly after sex.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
In Pillars of Eternity, there is a sub-race known as godlike, often have their hair replaced with something else, like the avian godlike having feathers replace their hair and death godlike having hair-like ghostly wisps. At one point, one of my companions asked another one (the latter an avian godlike) if the curtains match the drapes. I wonder if that is the case now.
pixel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Random-Rambling  
I’m once again reminded of my theory that we tend to judge our own fetishes more harshly than other people do.

And even though I’m aware of that it doesn’t make me any less self-conscious about mine. :x
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide