Lewd Talk Thread [NSFW]

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Considering I can now have it done without suffocating, me and my girl are going to give face sitting a try this week.

She’s still a little, bottom heavy, for her fairly skinny frame, so there’s still plenty to play with down there.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Lots of things I don’t know about the hidden aspects of that Spider Anime, but i keep wanting a scenario where the traitorous adventurer guy makes a bargain with the spider demon lady for power, but doesn’t know his end of the bargain.

She poisons him with a string paralytic, magically forces him erect and rides him like a stubborn pony. Then when she really gets into it, she uses a series of webs to puppet him into fucking her.

Trauma and steel-web wrist scars aside, he survives this, and then some time later when he’s back in ‘friendly’ territory, he receives a sort of magical thank-you card depicting all the spiderlings he’s conceived. Gets the title Father of Spiders and gets ridiculed by everyone who sees it, besides monsters themselves whose reactions range from ‘kinky’ to “What you doing later?”.

All this being a side benefit to the demon, who’s actual benefit was being able to lay an egg that will serve as a rebirth point. Leading to an extra-traumatic event where the traitor will be treated to being called ‘Honey’ and ‘Dad’ by the same person.
Neopolitan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

Quiet
Had a wet dream last night.

||I was laying on a beach alone for a while and a girl came up to me and looked down on the ground at me smiling. She then started rubbing her foot on my dick and she laughed in a cute way while doing it and a few minutes while I was enjoying it I woke up cumming.

Not even into feet all that much but great dream lol.  
||
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide