Lewd Talk Thread [NSFW]

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Prince Areo

By the time you’re in your 30s, you’ve got a good idea of what you want and what you can tolerate. The stupid idea of the “perfect mate” finally dies and you realize that all you really want is someone who is compatible.

“I find this person attractive, we both can stand to be around each other for extended period of time, and they’re decent to good in bed” and boom you’ve got a match.

Granted, you do lose a bit of this if you lack previous experience to know what it is you want.

My advice, like I said above, never buy into that “perfect” shit, or “soulmate”. That’s a crock of crap that leads to unrealistic expectations. People are flawed and come with baggage, and that’s something everyone has to accept.
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Free the Tantabus
@Zincy

Honestly, not really. I found it hard to fit inside the damn thing without a shit ton of lube, and while it felt nice, it wasn’t that much nicer than good old Rosie Palms.

The plug, on the other hand… W H E W
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@GenericArchangel

Heat it up a bit first, loosens it. If it’s pure silicon, you can heat it in hot water.

I’ve been having a, problem, with the real thing lately. My GF is, small, and I am not. I’m used to be able to pound like a jackhammer. Its weird having to go somewhat slow.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@GenericArchangel

I’ve learned a lot of tricks.

Going to have a fun experience soon. Going to have a tiny little Asian girl sit on my face. Been awhile since I did that, and the last girl was like 200 something. So, this should be easier.
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Free the Tantabus
Okay, let’s try leaving the plug in overnight while I sleep. This’ll be interesting…

Fucking hell this feels nice. I wish I had known how much I’d like plugs yesterday, I would’ve spent the money on a vibrating one! Well, I could still go back to that store before I leave Vegas…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide