Lewd Talk Thread [NSFW]

Background Pony #B6F7
well hear i go this was a dream it was the last bronycon at night i was getting out of the party to my hotel room and went to the bathroom and start hearing rumors about somthing that go on in the pony conventions at night 2:00 am then i went to my hotel room went to sleep but the conversation of the bathroom keep me awake i decide to go to the con at 1:59 am and the light almost was turn off in the con but i was able to enter and walk and then i saw this fursuiters with some people walking into this hidden room at the con i fallow them in secret and throught a window i see a floor cover in blanket and plastic the light where dimmer and they all their stearing a each other and that the part where the weird part start i saw some of them getting naked i was like wat the hell i am seeing and then they started to get in the floor and the fursuiter started to fuck each other and some of them the other people one of then was in top of twilight sparkle and it was fucking it hard you can hear the moan from outside it lasted for 3 hours my penis was getting hard i was fuck i want to be in there so bad dammit i was screaming fuckkkkkkkkkkk i want that so bad but it was a private panel so i can get in the i saw one of then coming to the door and run to the bathroom scare i went to the toilet he never found me thank i film it in my phone i started watching it againg and my dick get hard i started masturbating in the bathroom and cum i get out and they where finish and gone i enter the room and it was cover in cum one of the suiter was stearing at me when i begin walking at the door i was paralize to death it walking towardd me i was afraid and i wake up and hit my self with the bed wet i never new if the bed was pee or cum because of the dream it was weird and scary at the same time. it hunt me until this day
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
There are those that laugh when they think of the concept of hypersexuality.

They say “oh what a problem to have, I’d love that”.

No, no you would not. It can be debilitating.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Don’t
And I want to learn more about her from Random if it caused that reaction.

Komi-san is one of the protagonists of Komi Can’t Communicate.

She is the cutest, purest, most innocent cinnamon bun in this dirty and degenerate world of anime and manga.

Lewd pictures of Komi-san are either celebrated as priceless treasures or despised as spoiling the innocence of such a character. All in good fun, of course.

Komi-san herself wouldn’t quite know what to say, as one of her main characteristics is her utterly crippling shyness.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide