Lewd Talk Thread [NSFW]

Lobinchi
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <Lobinchi> i don't want any cocks in my quotes!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - Lewd Talk Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Restoring Lobi...
My bestfriend kissed me yesterday… and i want more but i dont want a relationship, i just want a fun time! What do i do?…
Toyminator900
Total knockout - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

Sitе Mexican
@Lobinchi  
Had the same thing when I was 4, my next door neighbor had a crush on me… they moved away…  
As for what you should do without leaving or looking like a butt…

||I’m not your guy, so LOL I DUNNO! ||
Toyminator900
Total knockout - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

Sitе Mexican
Well, does she really like to take care of you, makes you breakfast she’s cute, sounds like a good girl, but… why don’t you like her? Is it because she’s cute? Do you want her to be with someone else?
Lobinchi
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Restoring Lobi...
@Toyminator900  
Oh, it’s more than the breakfast…  
But that’s the problem, she loves me too much, if i accept her as a girlfriend she probably wouldnt be like she used to!
BadgingBadger
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

💪😎🤜 S🔥W🔥A🔥G 🤛😂👍
if i accept her as a girlfriend she probably wouldnt be like she used to!

Aw…  
I once heard that, if you accept your best friend as your special somepony, his/her “good traits” you perceived when you were friends become improved!
Lobinchi
Artist -

Restoring Lobi...
Then ask her out, woman. She seems very sweet. Women like her are like one in a million.

FTFY :3

I think so… but what if i loose her? :/ Not even as a bestfriend! >_>
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
@Lobinchi

Sorry. I didn’t know you were a woman. As for your friend, if she’s interested in you, you won’t loose her. I mean, not only will she still be your best friend, but you will also gain an amazing companion.
Breathing4Fun

Eh, I don’t really have many stories to tell, most of my sexual experiences haven’t been anything out of the ordinary.

Uuuuh once at an anime convention I crossplayed as Shimakaze from KanColle, then, long story short, some guy fucked me in my costume at his hotel room xD was pretty fun

but that’s as interesting as it gets shrug

@LightningBolt  
I guess no one likes wieners. :<

I do :/
Lobinchi
Artist -

Restoring Lobi...
@Breathing4Fun  
OwO, that’s an interesting story, i always wanted to have sex while wearing a cute cosplay~

You can share any experience you want to have as well! ^^

Talking about costumes… I tried a Latex suit buuut i got stucked (not enough talcum…) so i ripped it off xD And now i hate Latex so much x)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide