Some of our subdomains are being deprecated. Effective March 1, 2024, www.derpibooru.org and www.trixiebooru.org will redirect to their non-www counterparts. Read further / discuss here.

Lewd Talk Thread [NSFW]

blue-case90
Dango - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
@Meanlucario
What I’m going to do right now, is take everything that I’m talking about…and drop it right here, shattering it and leaving it to pieces, never going back to this topic again.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Imma put out an open invite for anyone who wants any kinda advice, relational or sexual in nature. Feel free to shoot me a DM. I’m feeling instructional lately.
And if you’re a bi or gay guy, I can provide some, extra services for those interested.
Background Pony #052D
So since I’ve had little else to do while sick, I started using OK Cupid again.
Stupid question, what do people see in poly relationships? I see so many women saying they want someone as part of a poly relationship or as a side guy when they’re already with someone. I’m really trying not to judge, but being someone else’s side guy is super not for me.
Background Pony #052D
I realized recently that a huge part of why I love tomboys is because the popular depiction of tomboys is that they’re direct with what they want. Which as an autistic dude couldn’t be more of a turn-on for me.
Megalobronia
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Nintendo Nerd
Eh, I’m into the kind of girls who are typically sweet and/or ladylike, but absolute monsters in bed. I like to picture characters like Cadance or Peach (from Mario) this way.
Rainboom Dash
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

Rainbooms4Ever
Maybe I’m just more sensitive
Idk, it feels different and it only takes me as little as 20 seconds to cum (10 seconds if it has happened in the past few minutes, I think because I’m more sensitive since it has just happened)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
A Jessi-ka Story - New Comic!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide