Some of our subdomains are being deprecated. Effective March 1, 2024, www.derpibooru.org and www.trixiebooru.org will redirect to their non-www counterparts. Read further / discuss here.

Lewd Talk Thread [NSFW]

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I recently started supporting a NSFW artist and she linked me her Discord. Apparently she only does selfie nudes behind an AI filter.
Emerald Tanuki
Dango - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I am thinking of making nude drawings of my persona, but still in chibi form. I initially made him be 14 years old because I had an idea for a series where he goes to middle school, but I scrapped it so he’s now got a “vague age”.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Shyette
TBCF, the game was being developed since 2015, so a lot of people have added RWBY characters since it was so popular at the time and people liked the characters. The best one is Pyrrha, though; I dare say SPNatI gave her a better fate than the show itself.
The two characters I developed are Wikipe-tan and Toph. I also did the art on Hanako (Katawa Shoujo) and co-wrote Charlie (Hazbin Hotel), who is currently offline.
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
Oh you work on it.
Wikipe Tan is great. but man getting the maid outfit is a bugger. Got it by playing in the Nicky New with, Wikipe Tan, Moon, Panty and Starfire after like 10 tries with Navi, Rainbow Minka and, Zone-tan and two tries with charters tagged “dumb”.
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
It bugs me when a source for strip poker night at the inventory has three representatives specifically. And I’ve counted them there are three characters from the fallowing
  • Ace Attorney
  • Dragon Ball
  • Monster Prom
  • One Piece
  • Katawa Shoujo, KonoSuba: God’s Blessing on this Wonderful World!
  • Touhou Project
  • Yu-Gi-Oh!
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Shyette
It’s hard to make characters. I think devs are more focused on who they personally like than trying to make more rep for franchises.
re: Katawa Shoujo, I think Miki Miura was in development at once time, and Aqua is currently on testing for KonoSuba.
Emerald Tanuki
Dango - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
You know what I realized would be better than dating a woman with huge breasts? Dating a woman who’s small-breasted but is also into breast growth as a fetish as well. She can fantasize and not have to worry about things like back pain, expensive bras or getting creepy-ass looks from men when she’s in public.
I didn’t know how much to cover so I just NSFW’d the entire thing, just in case. Also I think I made a grammar error.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I’m sketching out a painting I’m doing for a friend and I just realized it is incredibly…yonic.
Her and I used to fuck a lot, so maybe I’m unconsciously letting that influence my painting.
It’s supposed to be a stylized lion, but it’s lookin like a pussy with a mane.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide