Lewd Talk Thread [NSFW]

Background Pony #61BC
Would it be okay if I drew my OCs to be all flatchested and with zero curves as I’m not comfortable drawing genitals or breasts, even though they’re SUPPOSED to be incredibly busty or well-hung?
Background Pony #61BC
I only asked because I’m making profiles on F-List for my OCs, and I don’t have any “sexy” pictures of them as I’ve stopped buying commissions from artists who are more comfortable with drawing NSFW material. But after finding profiles where they only have G-rated pictures, I decided it’s fine.
Background Pony #4466
I don’t care for humans very much, but when two girls get into a fight, thus disrobing themselves, fucking hot as hell.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
My ex had a nipple piercing. But she also had big fake tiddies so, she was used to having them poked and prodded.
Background Pony #61BC
Actually, it wasn’t much. But there was this pale-skinned goth girl, like REALLY pale (skin white as snow), black hair (in a style similar to Marauder6272’s panda girl), F-cup breasts. We were in a hotel room (hotels are way cleaner in dreams) and she was on my chest, her big boobs smushing on my pectorals, and she had this smirk as she grinded her nethers on my 6-inch cock.
Background Pony #8A83
This doesn’t make sense to me but despite being a straight guy, I sometimes think about writing gay fics. Mainly because they have a predominantly female audience. It’s like some weird meta or postmodern fantasy where I’m turned on by the idea of girls getting off to stuff I write.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I got quite the sexual ego boost this weekend.
Feels good when a woman tells you she has to take a deep breath on the first thrust because of your size.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide