Lewd Talk Thread [NSFW]

Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
Allow me to overthink something I came up with thinking it was funny.
Nintendo Xtreme Volleyball roster
Princess Peach, Princess Daisy, Rosalina, Captin Syrup, Vivian, Candy Kong, Tiny Kong, Kalypso, Valentina, Princess Zelda, Princess Ruto, Impa, Cia, Lana, Malon, Great Fairy, Samus Aran, Min Min, Twintail, Krystal, Bayonetta, Janene, and of course Bowsette.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
My girl has to wear “safety mittens” now after she tore my back up something fierce.
Not every time, but about 50% of the time.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
I have just two OCs, Naomi and Ayame. They both have very average-sized tits.
Two OCs that I made when I was in the Katawa Shoujo fandom, but now I like to think of them as just general OCs.
Ayame and Naomi are roommates who form a sort of “odd couple”. Ayame being more quiet and Naomi being more sporty.
But then it gets into their struggles.
Ayame is quiet partially because she is literally mute from laryngeal cancer and had to get her larynx surgically removed. She still has a scar on her throat.
Naomi is a risk-taker, but one time, she nearly died in an avalanche. She survived, but lost her left foot to frostbite and right eye from a snapped branch that whipped across her face. She has a scar from that too, but usually wears an eyepatch.
They’re both pretty into cosplay, but Naomi is one of those “crazy” fans that goes ALL OUT on the cosplay.
I have to dredge up other bits and pieces of their personality I have created from my memory.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide