Lewd Talk Thread [NSFW]

Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
I totally spaced on saying people were fucking in our store’s bathroom.
It’s not a big store or bathroom, so I don’t know why they did that.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@WyrmSpawN
We only have like 3 of them in my area, and one used to be an Albertson’s. I haven’t been inside a Neighborhood Grocer Walmart, but then again I do the majority of my grocery shopping at Smith’s Marketplace which is owned by Kroger.
Background Pony #052D
It annoys me more than it should when people draw adult versions of Toph from Avatar, but then all they do is give her H-cup tits and huge hips and change nothing else.
Like, first of all, making her a bimbo seems out-of-character, but also they don’t even change the face. So you’ll have this character with wacky enormous proportions but still having a kids’ face and it looks uncanny valley as heck.
IDK, it feels kind of lazy, at least to me.
Background Pony #052D
@Neopolitan
Yeah, I feel like if I’m jerking it to a specific character, I’d want them to resemble that character and not just look and act like a bimbo.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide