Happy Birthday, MLP:FiM! MLP:FiM turns 11 years old this year! Let's celebrate with an art event!

Lewd Talk Thread [NSFW]

WyrmSpawN
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

👻Haunted👻
I have no idea if this copypasta is true, but I know the facts that make it plausible.

So female dolphins have vaginal secretions that make a male dolphin just cum over and over and over, From this point on, I will call these secretions Dolphin pussy jelly. Scientists were like “holy shit, dude we gotta test this. You know, for science” So the scientists collected a sample of said dolphin pussy jelly, and had a test primate. They swabbed it on the male primate’s dick, sat back and watched the show. Now you see, it worked. But it worked a little too well. The monkey straight up had a heart attack because it used all of its energy into fucking cumming. I want to live in a world where this is a commercial product. I want to say “you know what, I want to die and i know what to do about it.” I want to live in a world where i can go into my local grocery store, pick up a bottle of Smucker’s Dolphin Pussy Jelly, and just fucking cum myself to death
pixel
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Bad taste in everything
Attention, rule 34 artists:

You don’t have to make small-breasted girls chestier in your art. Diversity is a beautiful thing and we should celebrate the fact that boobs come in a variety of sizes. Not every girl has to have triple D honkers, especially ones that are smaller in canon.

Love,  
Some guy on the Internet
Random-Rambling
Wallet After Summer Sale -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Attention, rule 34 artists:
You don’t have to make small-breasted girls chestier in your art. Diversity is a beautiful thing and we should celebrate the fact that boobs come in a variety of sizes. Not every girl has to have triple D honkers, especially ones that are smaller in canon.
Love,
Some guy on the Internet

Sounds like you need some Average Anime Tiddies!
pixel
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Bad taste in everything
@Random-Rambling  
I’ve heard of that subreddit before but I assumed the title was facetious. Like “average” for anime is aforementioned triple D honkers or something.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide