Lewd Talk Thread [NSFW]

Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Dex Stewart

“I mentioned the surgery because, while I would like to remove your leg with a saw, or your eye with a sharpened spoon, I’m trying NOT to be Jigsaw the Torturer here. I want you to have as little trauma as possible. This whole operation is going to be completely above-board.”
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
This dating site I’m on opened up a thing called “passport”, which connects people with those willing to date internationally.

Its through this that I noticed something. Asians have weird standards.

You’ll see some really hotties out there. Great tits, nice ass, cant be more than 135ish, and yet they’ll label themselves as “overweight”. For the record, the site allows you to select a weight class from skinny to overweight, with a lot of positions in between.

It’s like girl, really, have you see Americans? Most of their weights would look down right tiny if they sauntered into a Walmart. They are at “sassy black grandma gonna offer you a three course meal cause you tiny” levels. Yet, in their culture I guess, that’s considered fat.

And here I am like, hell, if you want to gain more I’d be fine with it. Sure thing, come on over to the states and I’ll give you a nice stuffing. I’ve dated/fucked women north of 250, I’m game.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Zincy

Asian women have EXTREME standards when it comes to female beauty.

South Korea is like the world-leader in number of plastic surgeries, to the point that eyelid, jaw, chin, and cheekbone surgery has become as socially accepted, nay, socially expected as a kid getting braces. Many companies require a headshot of you to see if you’re beautiful enough to make a good impression for the company.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Random-Rambling

I will gladly give some loving to a “fat” Asian girl. Hell, Asian men aren’t fucking them anyway if Japan and Korea’s marriage and birthrates are anything to go by.

Fuck some asinine standard of beauty. Let a girl eat I say.
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Drunk and Belligerent in the Vent thread and telling everyone to fuck themselves.

Extended for ban evasion to post the same shit on the Featured Image that got you banned in the first place. Rule #0 in the Lewd Talk Thread

Wrong thread 😐
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide