Lewd Talk Thread [NSFW]

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Welcome once again to my continuing adventures on Tinder! So they added a “Passions” section, where you list what you’re passionate about, which kicks ass because it allows you to bond with people over more than just how they look.

Except… um… “Country Music” is listed as its own separate category from “Music,” but no other genres are.

Visible confusion
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Meanlucario  
There are probably over a thousand different genres and subgenres, and all of it is classed under just “Music.”

So if I, as a rocker/metalhead, were to match with someone else who had Music as their passion, chances are good that I could accidentally match with someone who was really into Drake, Taylor Swift, or Blood on the Dance Floor.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@WyrmSpawN  
This app is honestly BS. Like, I am legitimately trying to keep my mind open about the women on Tinder, but the app itself is so inherently flawed that I don’t even know why I try. At the beginning they ask you if you’re into Guys, Girls, Both, etc., but despite me selecting Girls, at least twice I’ve had guys trying to match with me.

I think a surefire sign of your dating app being crappy is if you can’t even perfect the algorithm of “I am a _____ looking for _____.”
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
One last day at the beach.  
She loves the sun and air on her skin.  
She jumps into the see  
and gets kissed by a mermaid.
Background Pony #53BC
full

My list would include:

• The girl I lost my virginity to when I was 16  
  • My ex-girlfriend I had in senior year  
  • Two ex-girlfriends during college  
  • Four girls from hookups in college  
  • Two sex workers from the FKK Oase in Germany  
  • Another girl from several hookups post-college  
  • My current girlfriend I’ve been with for over three years
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide