Legend of Zelda Thread

Eurvos Morgenbrise
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Heaven-Sent Planeswalker
Current status:
Defeated the Seized Construct, made some progress mapping the Depths, managed to defeat three Gloom Spawn and their Phantom Ganons: North Lomei, Deku Tree, and Lomei Island.
And yes, I got the Master Sword back. I personally surmise that the Light Dragon flies low automatically once the quest to get the Master Sword back is activated.
Managed to reach Lomei Island in the sky and start that quest, but had to log off after opening the sky part of the labyrinth.
Respect.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
If I finish every shrine, will I get every heart container and stamina vessel, unlike the last game where you’d be three upgrades short of getting everything (two if you have DLC)?
Background Human
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Jade Kitsune
I can almost guarantee you it was a deliberate design choice. It keeps the “hearty” effect from becoming useless, since maxing out your stamina leaves room for yellow hearts. (Conversely, maxing out your hearts doesn’t make “enduring” any more useful.)
A word of warning, though: the Gloom in TOTK will knock off all your yellow hearts in one shot.
Eurvos Morgenbrise

Heaven-Sent Planeswalker
Current status:
Been having fun finding Lightroots in the Depths and doing Side Quests and Side Adventures as well.
Learned and confirmed this last night, Shrines on the Surface and Lightroots in the Depths correlate to each other, to an extent. Exactly one pair I’ve found didn’t exactly match, one in the Gerudo Desert, but that’s it so far. You can use the location of one that you’ve found to pinpoint the most likely X-Y coordinates of its counterpart. Remember, it’s only Shrines on the Surface.
I’ve mostly been running around looking for Treasure I’ve had marked on my map, and I cleared two Coliseums last night since they were just regular enemies. Defeated a Stalnox that was in the way, but that’s old news.
Got rather tilted over one of the islands with an Ancient Hyrulean tablet because it’s the one way above Lookout Point. Second time I’ve gotten tilted over a sky island’s altitude because there wasn’t much someone like me could do to reach it because resources are limited and replenishing them is both a lottery as to whether I’ll even get one from the dispenser, not to mention the other uses for Zonai Charges that spur me to hoard them. You just never know when you’ll need a good number of them.
It’s been a major criticism of mine that you can’t take Zonai devices with you if they’re not in a capsule, which you find only from dispensers or in the random Treasure Chest. And if you take one out that it turns out you don’t need, or take it out by accident? Congrats, ya fuggin’ wasted it! Would make stocking up a helluva lot easier if you could either re-capsule them, or if they came capsule first, and you take out what you need later, or have the option to take out a capsuled device on the spot rather than having to go straight to inventory to take it out. It’d be like Bomb Flowers and/or normal Bombs in Skyward Sword.
Logged off at about 3 AM EDT preparing to tackle Lurelin Village at long last.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
There’s actually a puzzle where the intended solution is physically impossible and cheesing it is the only option, because some idiot put supports on the rail.
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
Update:
I beat Marbled Gohma. A fun battle. That I didn’t take seriously at first but then my bow broke and I had to get a new one. So when I came back I knew my strat. It was to use my weapons first and use my bow sparingly. Also when you exit the fight. The Bosses health is full. So now I know not to exit boss rooms.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I just erased my TOTK data, my plan is to start BOTW new, then when I finish everything (which usually takes almost a month) the guides for TOTK should be finished.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
Kerosene, tensile twine, incendiary explosive devices. Should you require essential commodities, such utilities shall be exchanged as your collateral possessions, my compatriot, inasmuch as you, the principal consumer, acquiesce the proper amount of monetary units to the indicated financial compensation.
My sincerest apologies, Link, but I cannot forbear a negative fiscal amount and therefore must withhold my merchandise. Please return upon the acquisition of a substantial positive balance.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide