Legend of Zelda Thread

Background Pony #9309
I always loved that little tune that plays in Twilight Princess whenever a boss’s weak spot is exposed.
Background Pony #9309
Majora’s Mask is hitting Nintendo 64 Switch on February 25. And I am going to get 100% in that game.
Background Pony #9309
And yes, I’ll be taking LOTS of pics as I go from three heart containers to…however many max you get in the game. Just like when I played Ocarina of Time, the NES original and A Link to the Past.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Mikey
Just like literally every modern TV/video/movie subscription streaming service ever made?
And frankly, when you think about it all video games are only on the market temporarily anyway, even digital ones.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
Just like literally every modern TV/video/movie subscription streaming service ever made?
I hate those too.
And frankly, when you think about it all video games are only on the market temporarily anyway, even digital ones.
That’s why I wish companies weren’t trying to jump to all digital….
Eurvos Morgenbrise
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Heaven-Sent Planeswalker
That’s why I wish companies weren’t trying to jump to all digital….
I wish they had it as part of the basic TV bill, but apparently not, so ST Picard and the Animaniacs reboot are out of reach.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Mikey
At least with a digital download you have something that can be archived for posterity. The real danger is in online games, where important parts of the program are on a company server and can disappear at any time. (And don’t get me started on cloud gaming “services”.)
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Mikey
I don’t mind digital, (if it’s for cheap games) but I’m not too keen on streaming video games yet.
I still don’t understand how Square/Enix claims they can’t fit all of “Kingdom Hearts” into a single Switch game digital copy or cartridge, considering that game is nearly 2 gens old. I don’t understand why you have to stream it online.
Stuff like “Breath of the Wild” can fit, and it’s game world is huuuuge.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
“Ocarina of Time” was originally going to be played in first-person, with the camera going third-person in combat.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
With all the times Nintendo’s nailed people for copyright issues (like fan games and mods of existing games), you’d think people would just leave their IPs alone and go for a more relaxed company. Does Sega attack anyone too?
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@4Town Fan
Nope, Sega have encouraged people to make fan games even.
Though The most recent ‘Sonic Omens’ fan game debacle might throw a wrench in that. Since they required people to play the beta of their game by being patreon supporters.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide