Legend of Zelda Thread

pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

I’ve been replaying Ocarina of Time now that N64 games are on Switch. It’s been so long I’ve forgotten way more than I remember about it.
I was hoping to have a deathless run but I goofed a bit too much in the tennis match in the forest temple boss fight.
Background Pony #92EF
@Rabidcabbit
Actually, I got all the heart containers (Thanks, Zelda Dungeon!). When you finish a quest and press start, it takes you back and the Link-with-sword is supposed to represent the “second quest” that can be started.
Background Pony #92EF
Actually, the original is now the SECOND Zelda title where I’ve gotten 100% of everything, the other being the 3DS version of Majora’s Mask.
Phantom Rider
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

You are already booped.
Playing it on the actual NES, I can’t seem to find the Silver Arrows without wandering into the boss room without them and not being able to get back out.
Background Pony #92EF
I WAS planning to get the “Game & Watch Legend of Zelda”, but I think I’m gonna pass on this one for now.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Background Pony #92EF
Good, than I can get it.
Interestingly, like the Mario one, they updated the ports with A-button cheats that make the games easier for n00bs.
Though, the cheat for G&W “Vermin” makes it harder. (Which even has it’s own separate high score.)
@Background Pony #92EF
Did you beat the “Second quest” of Zelda 1 too? Now that one was tricky. I needed to cheat with walkthroughs to find some things.
Like you actually need to get the power bracelet earlier to find some things. (Helps if you remember how to get through the Lost Woods. An old lady in a cave tells you.)
Which is funny, because I breezed through Zelda 2 no problem, (even finding the hidden town without help) once I found out how to get through the southern Death Mountain cave maze.
Zelda 2 isn’t so hard, once you master the Punch-Out style blocking/attacking with the shield, and sword. Which is alot more simple than you think.
Background Pony #92EF
I’m playing through “A Link to the Past” on SNES Switch, taking pictures along the way.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Beau Skunky
The knockback into pits is still bullcrap. And it doesn’t even let you save without incrementing the death counter.
Other than that, though, good game. Just too bad the platforming and combat wouldn’t be seen again until the later 3-D entries.
Background Pony #3EAB
Games I’ve beaten in the main series and on which console(s):
The Legend of Zelda (NES)
A Link to the Past (SNES, GBA)
Link’s Awakening (Switch)
Ocarina of Time (N64, GCN, 3DS)
Majora’s Mask (N64, GCN, 3DS)
Four Swords (DSi)
The Wind Waker (GCN, Wii U)
The Minish Cap (GBA)
Twilight Princess (Wii, Wii U)
Phantom Hourglass (DS)
Spirit Tracks (DS)
A Link Between Worlds (3DS)
Breath of the Wild (Switch)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide