Legend of Zelda Thread

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@igotnopicks  
Oh yeah, and maybe Mario Clash.

@Background Human  
I think it’s not included, because the original Game & Watch Zelda was a double screen game, and because it was a USA exclusive. (The Super Mario Bros. G&W was a USA exclusive too.)

Regardless, it was unlockable and playable in the GBA title “Game & Watch Gallery 4.”  
While it was alright, I think I prefer “Vermin” when it comes to G&W games.  
I like how they replaced the moles with Octoroks.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@MLPFIMfan 97FD  
Would the controls suck. Yes it would on the DS. That’s why the controls sucked for Super Mario 64 DS. Mainly the movement on the DS and I had to learn to throw bowser without using the control stick.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@igotnopicks  
I dunno, Fi helped sometimes, but I admit the game had too much hand holding…  
(Stop explaining every item to me! You already told me last time I played!)  
The Switch version fixes that luckily.

@igotnopicks  
Oddly, “Super Mario 64 DS” played good on a 3DS or WiiU (via Virtual Console) with the analogue sticks. At times, it even felt almost as goid as the N64 game.
Background Pony #92EF
As of tonight, I have beaten the original “Legend of Zelda” for the first time in my life!
Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
No, I don’t usually watch speedrunning races, I’ve never been into game competitions, but I’ll certainly give some a watch!
I actually just like playing randomizers, seeing what kind of ridiculous situations I can get myself into and out of, is fun
Background Pony #92EF
@Rabidcabbit
Oy, the blue Darknuts and Wizzrobes. Those enemies gave me a migraine. If not for Switch’s rewind feature, I would’ve given up before tonight.
Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
It was your first time playing and you still did a no death three heart run?
You are crazy! only possible with the rewind feature :P
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide