Considering how many different versions of Princess Zelda there are, I'm wondering what is everybody's favorite versions of the title character?
My top 5 include:
5. Skyward Sword — she is just very cute and sweet hearted
4. Ocarina of Time — she is a lovely character, and because of how the events play out in the future she shows a strong will to survive
3. Toon Zelda — Toon just in general is great; Wind Waker and Minish Cap she is nice, and Spirit Tracks was great to actually have her on your team (even as a ghost)
2. Hyrule Warriors — Tough like Twilight Princess but can be fun and playful as well, not to mention being an actual playabe Zelda.
1. A Link Between World — Ironic because I liked her fine in that game, but when they introduced her into Smash Ultimate she immediately became my number 1, I mean maybe because she has a little bit of everything that makes Zelda great; cute, charming, badass, fun, the right colors, the right clothes, everything about her just feels like Zelda to me.