Legend of Zelda Thread

Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@Beau Skunky

Yeah man, I like it when older songs are hard-rock-ified, and newer ones are 8-bit-ified :p

Heck, Mother 3 had an awesome soundtrack that didn’t get to be experienced by those outside of Japan, so I was more than happy that they re-used them in Pokemon of all games
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Littlecabbit  
I actually like chiptunes/demakes too. lol

I heard impressive Famitracker remixes of N64 Zelda music, and such before. Some sound like they could be a real NES game.  
I also liked the Donkey Kong Land trilogy’s 8-bit versions to DK Country music.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@igotnopicks  
That game also had a few “Super Mario World” themes too. Probably a nod to Yoshi’s debut game.

Some gamers actually hate things like that, claiming it’s “unoriginal,” or “cheap nostalgia pandering to sucker older gamers in,” but I think it’s nice sometimes when games reference older ones sometimes. And it’s been done, ever sense Zelda reused things like spectacle rock, Lake Hylia, Death Mountain, and stuff. So it’s not a new thing.
Phantom Rider
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

You are already booped.
I loved how a mini-level in a graveyard in The Minish Cap had a spooky remix of the Zelda 1 dungeon music. (Which only makes it suck even more that that area is so short… why couldn’t it be a full-length dungeon?)
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
@Beau Skunky  
Yeah TP Zelda was alright when Brawl came out, but when Sm4sh came out she either needed to update the design or better yet have her alts be different versions of Zelda. I personally would have loved to see HW Zelda since that was technically the newest game at the time was Hyrule Warriors, I assume it was released a little too late by Sm4sh’s release but still it would have been a more appropriate choice especially since that version was not only a playable character for once but was built to be more of a fighter like for Smash Bros.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dr_Osaka  
In the next SSB, it’d be nice if they had several different versions of each Zelda character.

When you think about it, in regards to “Everyone is Here,” no they aren’t, because the TP versions of Zelda, Ganon, and Link aren’t in, nor Ocarina Zelda.  
(Ocarina Link from the original SSB & Melee is technically in as “Young Link.”) And let’s not forget TP Link could use the Gale Boomerang, and had the clawshot making him a li’l different from BotW Link.

Though, SSB fans might get annoyed having too many versions of the same character, plus that drama over “too many sworders.” So maybe just have them as alternative costumes.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Beau Skunky  
Canonically, Ganon’s the same guy in every game, except maybe Four Swords. But it’d be nice if Piggy Ganon was his own character, not just a Final Smash, like Zelda and Sheik or Zero Suit and All the Suit.
Dr_Osaka
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
@Beau Skunky  
Yeah I’d say they should just be alts as suppose to individually characters, unless they want to bring custom moves back I guess we have to put up with what the characters are given overall. Also if they are gonna add anymore characters from the Zelda universe at least be more creative because we have a lot of human characters but no Gorons, Zoras, Ritos, Dekus, anything that is unique to the Zelda universe.

@Background Human  
Hey if Ridley can get into Smash as a playable, I don’t see why Ganon can’t (though it would have to one other then OoT who is already a boss in the game)
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dr_Osaka  
And a Final Smash. I’d be all for Classic Ganon.

Yeah, come to think of it, the only non-human DLC so far are Banjo-Kazooie. It would be nice to have one of the BotW characters or something in SSBU as DLC.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide