Legend of Zelda Thread

northern haste
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Enter if you dare
@Beau Skunky  
Annoyingly some people massively over exaggerate what the expansion was going to be like it was to be a full on sequel or something.^ That’s what the fan project was trying to do^
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
I’m hoping that when Age of Calamity comes out they add more characters from the previous installments just so there is more to do outside the main story. And speaking of which are there any characters that anyone wanted in Hyrule Warriors if there was still a chance for more characters?  
Here are some of my choices:

Deku Princess  
full  
Since we got characters from the Goron, Zora, and Rito races only figures we should have gotten one to represent the Deku, I picked her since she would make for a fun choice plus she is cute; My alternative choice would be the Deku Butler.

Saria  
full  
Though she doesn’t seem lkke a fighter, she is a sage like Darunia and Ruto are, plus her weapon could have been the Deku stick which would have been more fitting then for Lana.

Nabooru  
full  
Honestly I’m surprised she didn’t get in actually

Farore, Din, and Nayru  
full  
I mean why not have the goddesses of the triforce?

Vaati  
full  
Another villain that would make for a fun character
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Mikey  
They already revealed it as “Hyrule Warriors 2,” but apparently it’s a canon prequel, unlike the first Hyrule Warriors.

A li’l disapointed it’s not a usual Zelda game, but I liked Hyrule Warriors, so I can’t complain too much, and Koei/Tecmo seems to be doing a good job, and are working with Nintendo & Zelda’s producers to get the story, and everything right.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
@Beau Skunky  
That’s not BotW 2. They said development was still going strong but didn’t have any news to share and would when they had something to show.
Phantom Rider

You are already booped.
Here I was hoping for a new game by the end of the year. Disappointing to have it turn out that at the current rate, that’s more likely when we’ll next even have a bit of news.

With the Hyrule Warriors games, is there enough mission/story stuff to keep it interesting? It looks like it could get dull, just swinging and swinging at large groups of grunts until they drop.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
It looks like it could get dull, just swinging and swinging at large groups of grunts until they drop.

There’s a bit more to it then that. It still has some Zelda-ish items/secrets, strategy, boss monster battles, unique missions/events, and stuff.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
Hyrule Warriors is an awesome game to play, but I’ll admit there can be some annoyances such as leveling up and getting materials for upgrading characters, I do make sure to add those elements plus more to my upgraded weapons but still doesn’t always help. Thankfully I have found some good places for leveling my characters up in the Master Quest Map on points C16 and H01, so now I can just grind my leveling and thus only have to focus on collecting material and rubees; I especially need lots of rubees since I can use that to level up other characters and gain potions for other things.
northern haste
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Enter if you dare
Apparently Tom Holland is eyed to play link in Netflix’s zelda.  
You know that thing that is totally happening and isn’t just some rumor that keeps popping up
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@RhodieNite  
I noticed as a kid it sounds very similar to Super Mario Brothers 3’s “World-3: Water Land” map screen theme.  
Not surprising as Koji Kondo did compose the music for both series, and notibly created the original Mario, Zelda, and StarFox64 themesongs.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide