Legend of Zelda Thread

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Jarkes  
I guess that’s because that’s how Moldorm’s original SNES sprite/s looked. I guess it would’ve been interesting if it was black like on the original Gameboy.

I recall, Moldorm had a new model/design in “Tri-Force Heroes” actually.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@09MurphyM  
Regardless, multiplayer was still fun, (even played it with my nephews) though I wish the online waiting lobbies had more stuff to play with, ‘cause sometimes it’d take forever for a new player to appear.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Jarkes  
Shame, as it’s pretty good, but it’s only flaw is it’s better with other people, and a bit repetitive.

Surprisingly, some still play it though. If you ever get it, I’ll play with you. :)
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
I still really want a Minish Cap remake in a similar style to the Link’s Awakening one on the Switch. In fact I’d rather have that than Oracle remakes (though those would also be nice).
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Shepherd

Yeah, going back to that style would probably work better for a Minish Cap remake. Oracle remakes could use the Link’s Awakening Switch style though.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
I’d like a new multiplayer Zelda for Switch that uses the new LA style.

Last “Toon Link/Windwaker” style game was “Tri-Force Heroes” though interestingly mixed with the 3DS “Link Between Worlds” graphic style. Maybe they can mix the LA style with Toon Link style then.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
I swear I remember hearing somewhere that Majora’s Mask was basically the result of a bet between Miyamoto and Aonuma that Aonuma couldn’t make an entirely new Zelda game out of the OOT assets in less than 3 years. And then he did.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Jarkes  
There’s some truth, and false to that. Plus, rumors also state “Majora” has leftovers from a cancelled “Ocarina” expansion for the N64DD.

Kinda like how “Super Mario Galaxy 2”’s development accidentally started, because they were doing a SMG remake/expansion.  
In fact, the first SMB sequel, (“Lost Levels”) got started after developers made too many new levels for the arcade remake of the original SMB. (VS SMB.)
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Beau Skunky

That’s also apparently what happened with BOTW2 (they had so many DLC ideas that they just decided to make a whole new game instead).

I thought Master Quest was “Ura Zelda” though?
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
I’d like a new multiplayer Zelda for Switch that uses the new LA style.
Last “Toon Link/Windwaker” style game was “Tri-Force Heroes” though interestingly mixed with the 3DS “Link Between Worlds” graphic style. Maybe they can mix the LA style with Toon Link style then.

That could work. Especially since the Link’s Awakening remake already did reuse a few models from A Link Between Worlds (most notably Burger Moldorm).
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Beau Skunky

Yeah, true. I’m pretty sure the Link’s Awakening remake also reused the Octorok models from ALBW (which were based off of the Link to the Past sprites) despite the original Link’s Awakening having a different design for those.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Most of the models in the Link’s Awakening remake were closer to the original game’s sprites though. (And some of them are more unique)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide