Legend of Zelda Thread

Phantom Rider
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

You are already booped.
You know what I never got? To play the single-player-only extra ALTTP dungeon, you have to have beaten the multiplayer-only Four Swords.

If they ever re-remake ALTTP, they should work the Palace of the Four Sword into the regular game, just make it so you need four magic shiny things to open the whatever instead of three. :p
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Phantom Rider

@09MurphyM

Or maybe something new like how Four Swords Anniversary Edition had the new locations which, when cleared, gave you the Sword Beam and Hurricane Spin that you could get in the GBA version by playing through both ALttP and Four Swords.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
I actually would love a new “Four Swords” game, or even a remake of the original, or GameCube “Four Swords Adventures” game.

“Triforce Heroes” was pretty good, but requiring 3 players to play, (1-player mode isn’t impossible, but still more awkward, and not as fun) and it’s occasional online problems kinda hampered the gameplay a bit. The waiting room should also have more “toys” to play with other players while waiting for other players. It’s nice to see Nintendo experiment with online play though. (A concept they’re usually wary to add in other games like StarFox. Seriously, why “Star Fox 64 3D” doesn’t have online is beyond me.)

Actually, come to think of it, an online game with multiple Links in a huge online overhead overworld whom can team up with other players, or hinder others, and such would be cool.
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
I would have liked it if the Four Sword was in Hyrule warriors. It probably would fit best as a weapon for Young Link, who I think was the one charterer the game dropped the ball one.

Maybe Ravio, but Young link for sure.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Shepherd  
Four Swords uses the Toon Link art style. Then again, they gave Regular Zelda the Wind Waker, so…

What would be neat is if the four Links each had a different element. Green Link = Lightning, Red Link = Fire, Blue Link = Water, Purple Link = Darkness. And make Light the main element for group attacks, like if the four Links are spinning in a circle or something.
northern haste
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Enter if you dare
According to leaks breath of the wild 2  
The game will be linear at the beginning.

A “miasmic version of Ganon” now fills the world, and his “infection” must be cleansed in each area before progress to another section of Hyrule opens up.

Locations have more depth to them, and dungeons may be making a return, with inspiration taken from a particular unspecified game.

The Breath of the Wild sequel is inspired by Red Dead Redemption 2 (Nintendo has mentioned this game before. ) and another unspecified game.
Background Pony #1045
Like, maybe a point system where Main Quests are worth 5 points, Shrine Quests are 3 and Side Quests are 1. Collect enough to be allowed to get to fight Calamity Ganon. I dunno.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide