Legend of Zelda Thread

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
I think the Hookshot and its variants like the Clawshot, Gripshot, and Switch Hook are my favorite items in the series.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste  
Mo-cap! They used that for all the 3D Zeldas, I believe, but some characters are still animated by hand, as well.

@Jarkes  
Shame “Breath of the Wild” lacked one, therefore he couldn’t have one in SSBU.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
Just watched the AVGN Review of Majora’s Mask and this review is great. I love Majora’s Mask, it’s in my top 10 favorite Zelda games of all time but I have to agree with James that it isn’t a perect game. It has major issues and I’m glad he pointed out so many of it’s problems (I am glad they fixed a lot of problems in the 3DS version).  
Funny enough this review is a lot like his Earthbound review which is alsoa great video based on another of my most favorite of Nintendo games.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dr_Osaka  
It’s nice to see him occasionally do positive reviews about good games, and point out some flaws, but still maintain it’s a good game.

I like how the beginning spoofs the “Twilight Zone” episode “Masks” one of my favorite episodes. (Though, I still maintain that NES TMNT is a good game.)
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Seriously, who on Skyward Sword’s design team thought this design was the least bit intimidating?

full
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Jarkes  
He’d be a great final boss for a Kirby game.

I guess the idea was to make it look sort of larval, like a baby kaiju. Merely hinting at the much greater threat it would pose if allowed to escape. (And hiding the reveal that Demise is proto-Ganon.)

@09MurphyM  
I have painful memories of one level where you have to beat that thing in, like, ten minutes. Total pain in the ass without the right badges, and the badge system is itself a total pain in the ass.

The mini-Imprisoneds are pretty neat though. They should have had mini versions of all the giant bosses. Itty bitty Ganons everywhere!
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Jarkes  
Aside from the goofy toes, and basically looking like a scaley giant Pac-Man thing, it does look a li’l scary, (especially if you’re a kid playing this game) it’s sheer size is impressive for a Zelda boss, (dwarfing previous versions of Ganon) and it does kinda look a li’l unworldly or like an eldrich abomination from the Chuthlu mythos, or something. Like it’s something that really doesn’t belong in this dimension, or world.
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
I may give Link to the Past a try for the SNES since it’s on Snes Online (+ Snex Classic) . Only other time I played it was the GBA version. Gonna be weird not hearing the Voiceclips.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Marx  
Having grown-up with the SNES version first, it felt weird with the “Ocarina of Time” Young Link voice clips.

Especially, considering the game doesn’t use Young Link, but more like “Teen Link” if you look at the official Yoichi Kotabe anime art for the game.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Marx

@Beau Skunky

I beat the GBA version a few years ago. It was the first time I ever beat the game, and to be perfectly honest, some other aspects of the SNES version will undoubtedly feel weird if I ever try to replay it through the Switch Online SNES service or some other method. Especially the Ice Palace (as far as I could tell, that one particular complicated block puzzle from the SNES version was just removed entirely in the GBA version, but I’m not sure of the EXACT specifics).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide