Legend of Zelda Thread

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
I actually manged to get every Poe in the original GameCube TP game without the new lantern item, or any guides.  
Not bragging, but it’s not as hard as getting all the gold skultulas in “Ocarina” which I only managed several years ago.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
I beat the Link’s Awakening remake last night. Zero deaths and everything.

I can confirm that DethI no longer dies in one hit from the Boomerang.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@northern haste

Yeah (even though I did do that in the GBC version of the game). Now it just seems to do the same amount of damage that a single arrow does.

Also, the form it takes before DethI now takes several hits from the Magic Rod before it turns into DethI rather than just one hit.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
DethI also now has its own battle theme instead of perplexingly using the regular mini-boss theme despite the other Shadow Nightmare forms having their own battle theme.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste  
It’s true, they even promoted the “Ocarina of Time 3D” game in commercials, and such.

Zelda Williams also appeared at E3 during a game competition wearing Majora’s Mask, perhaps one of the mini hints Nintendo dropped that “Majora’s Mask 3D” was secretly in the works. (Which it was.)

I actually want a Majora’s Mask to wear, and put on my wall. lol
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste  
I’ll believe it when I see it.  
Let’s not forget the IMDB also claimed that Richard Simmons was going to voice Tingle for “Twilight Princess,” before the game’s release.
northern haste
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Enter if you dare
@Beau Skunky  
it’s the third time this has been rumoured I’ll wait until an official statement before I believe it’s real.  
according to the article IMDb maybe user controlled but you still have to provide proof for things to be accepted so if it’s fake the person behind it must have a good job faking evidence  
I remember when there was news of a like action Netflix show people even doing video like it was official but it’s ended up being a misunderstanding or a prank. and just last year people were talking about adi shankar (Castlevania’s producer) was going to do Zelda when he said he was working with another Japanese game which ended up being Devil May Cry
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste  
I agree.  
Yeah, let’s not forget how convincing all the faked evidence for the SSBUltimate “Grinch leak” was. Alot of people have too much time on their hands.

Nintendo wouldn’t even let Archie Comics use any of their properties, (despite how well their Sonic & Megaman comics were doing at the time) and they turn down offers for new cartoons/movies like crazy. Nintendo is notoriously stingy with their properties. (They’ll allow Mario to be on a can of SpaghettiOs, but not in a new cartoon/anime, or anything.)  
And I’ll be surprised if that Super Mario animated movie that was announced years back, ever gets started.

There was also a Metroid movie in development hell back in the GameCube era, but Nintendo cancelled it.

PS: Pokémon is a different entity from Nintendo, so they’re less stingy.
northern haste
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Enter if you dare
@Beau Skunky  
Nintendo’s been protected for years in fact they’ve only recently started letting other companies used the ips games. The illumination film is being done under a partnership illumination does not own any film rights. I believe the release date has always been 2022 so it will probably start production sometime next year
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@northern haste

Yeah, he expressed interest in a Zelda series, then a couple weeks later he said he was going to be doing another Japanese franchise. And to be fair, I guess I can understand the logic behind the rumor considering that.

Honestly it would definitely be interesting to see his take on the franchise, even though it would probably be a different style from his Castlevania series.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide