Legend of Zelda Thread

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Beau Skunky

The other mini-bosses still appear in Turtle Rock, but only the Dodongo Snakes will respawn after you beat them, likely because of how you’re supposed to get the key from the room they’re in.
Phantom Rider
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

You are already booped.
@Beau Skunky  
Bittersweet, eh? That’s the thing; I really can’t find the ‘sweet’ side to the game’s ending. It’s really the one thing that’s put me off playing it. You explore this world and meets its people and go fight the big bad monster… || who was mostly trying to stop you from waking the wind fish because the world is its dream, and yay, you killed it. Let’s show our hero what he’s won! Congratulations! Link gets to watch helplessly as everything and everyone is utterly obliterated, and think about the fact that he ended a world as he dies of exposure (floating on what’s left of his boat in the middle of the sea with no end in sight… yeah, Link’s dead meat.) There’s no upside here for anybody involved - no, not even for Marin. She gets to know she had a hand in armageddon and can’t do anything to save Link to boot! I guess the Wind Fish didn’t want to sleep forever, but I can’t call him getting what he wants a good thing because he didn’t even bother helping Link get to shore.|| So, as much fun as the rest of the game sounds… naaaah.

On the other hand, since I know all this already, I should probably go ahead and play it, as there’s nothing else about it to be depressed by… but every time I get ready to start another old-school game and consider that one, it’s that ending that makes me decide “meh, let’s see what Mario was up to then instead.”
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Phantom Rider  
It kinda depends on how you interpret it considering Marin actually gets a better fate, if you beat the game without dying. And sense the island is a dream island, technically nobody dies, or gets “obliterated.” You’re also going overboard, assuming Link dies, as there’s no implication of that, and as they said the seagulls imply he’s cloase to land.  
I think you’re reading into it too negativly. and honestly you’d have to play the whole game to kinda better understand, and accept the ending.

This kinda attitude is why I wish fans wouldn’t spoil the ending for themselves, (and people oddly get the idea they don’t need to play a game, ‘cause they can read about it online, which is honestly a very poor experience) as it kinda leads them to misunderstand it, and honestly it’s better if you play through the game, as it’s basically the first Zelda game that had a progressing story with plot twists, and mysterious things. So it’s honestly not as bad as it sounds.

And gameplay wise, it’s one of my favorite Zelda games, as it’s so unorthodox for it’s time, and is impressive for Gameboy standards, as it’s full of many surprises, and strange things no other Zelda has. And as I said it’s basically the first Zelda game that actually has a story comparable to RPGs.  
So your loss if you don’t wish to play it.
northern haste
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Enter if you dare
I wonder if the oracle games get they if they will use the same art style.  
also give that does happen the don’t get released separately with both at full price
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@northern haste

I’m betting they’ll do them as some kind of combo pack that lets you play them in any order and link them together without any of that obnoxious password stuff.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Beau Skunky

Same with The Minish Cap for that matter.

You know, I’m still pretty sure that DethI, the final form of the Shadow Nightmares in Link’s Awakening, served as the inspiration for Vaati’s design in the Four Swords games (particular his “Vaati’s Wrath” final form from Minish Cap).
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
I’ve always headcanoned that antagonists such as the Shadow Nightmares, Vaati, Majora, Bellum, and Malladus are simply different incarnations of Demise’s curse.
northern haste
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Enter if you dare
Does anyone know who animated the opening and ending cutscene? I would like to see what else they done reminds me of us studio Ghibli
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@northern haste

I still find it weird that they still call him Mamu in the remake despite the fact that they fixed most of the other odd localization name errors. (Did I say that in this thread recently already?)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide