Legend of Zelda Thread

northern haste
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Enter if you dare
The moment I saw twilight princess trending on Twitter I was like oh god.  
I guess it’s more important for twilight princess and wind waker to receive their 2nd HD release before skyward sword gets it’s first
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
Personally I’m looking forward to Skyward Sword HD, it kinda gets a bit of a bad rap for it’s motion controls but it’s still a really good game and has all the elements that make for a great Zelda 3D adventure.

Breath of the Wild is cool and all but a bit too open ended for my taste and a lot of equipment to juggle around like in Skyrim which is kinda why I prefer games like Ocarina, Majora’s, Wind Waker and Twilight Princess.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Mikey  
I swear, Wind Waker is jinxed.

“Oh, we’ll make a Zelda for the GameCube!”  
“Oh, we’ll remake it for the Wii U!”

Watch this port do something crazy like brick everyone’s console.
09MurphyM

This is probably a weird question but does anyone remember those old ocarina of time videos on youtube that were not Lets plays nor were they YouTube poops? What I specifically remember about them is cotton eye Joe playing.
Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@09MurphyM

Not sure I’ve ever watched a Zelda video with Cotton eye Joe music before.

I do remember watching one where Midna sings about eating KFC and McDonald’s though.
Dr_Osaka
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
full  
I can’t wait to get the new Zelda Amiibo, it will be nice to have more of her considering how few of her we get plus I always like the Skyward one since she is pretty cute
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide