Legend of Zelda Thread

Background Pony #FC84
Okay, I’m willing to bet that “Age of Calamity” will have some kind of…I forget what they call this, but maybe the game itself will be told as a flashback by Zelda from after Calamity Ganon’s defeat (she did say that Link “may not” have gotten all of his memories or power restored, even if you recalled all of the memories in Breath of the Wild and gotten every Spirit Orb). And maybe…JUST maybe…there’ll be some kind of clue that will lead up to the sequel.
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
Me two, did I rembmber to say “this game makes me wish you could dule weild in BTOW slight more.” On this sight?
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
Considering how many different versions of Princess Zelda there are, I’m wondering what is everybody’s favorite versions of the title character?  
full  
My top 5 include:  
5. Skyward Sword - she is just very cute and sweet hearted  
4. Ocarina of Time - she is a lovely character, and because of how the events play out in the future she shows a strong will to survive  
3. Toon Zelda - Toon just in general is great; Wind Waker and Minish Cap she is nice, and Spirit Tracks was great to actually have her on your team (even as a ghost)  
2. Hyrule Warriors - Tough like Twilight Princess but can be fun and playful as well, not to mention being an actual playabe Zelda.  
  1. A Link Between World - Ironic because I liked her fine in that game, but when they introduced her into Smash Ultimate she immediately became my number 1, I mean maybe because she has a little bit of everything that makes Zelda great; cute, charming, badass, fun, the right colors, the right clothes, everything about her just feels like Zelda to me.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dr_Osaka  
I think SSBU made everybody love “A Link Between Worlds” Zelda, because frankly, she’s just so adorable, and cheerful looking compared to her past frowny, Zelda counterparts in SSB.

She even gets to talk in the opening cinematic of the adventure mode. (Haven’t finished it yet, so don’t spoil if she appears in more cinematics.)
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
@Beau Skunky  
Yeah that is true, though I don’t mind Ocarina at all and when Brawl was released I liked the inclusion of Twilight, however my biggest gripe isn’t so much that the past versions were too gloomy but rather then getting new versions of the characters, they just gave us the Twilight ones again which once been done is kinda redundant. I like Twilight Princess and it’s in my top 10 Zelda games but I wouldn’t say it’s my favorite of all the games so if you’re gonna reuse old models then at least have some variety, different alts depicting the other versions.

But I guess I should be happy that we got something new eventually and ended up being the best version of the character honestly.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dr_Osaka  
Honestly, surprised that SSB for WiiU, and 3DS didn’t use the Skyward Sword designs for Link & Zelda, at least.

I like how SSBU uses different versions to each Zelda character, not just from one game.  
And it’s kinda nice to see classic Ganondorf again, and with Young Link back, that means the original “Hero of Time” Link is back in SSB.
northern haste
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Enter if you dare
I’m probably not not going to use the button controls. I rarely had problems with the motion control And also just pushing the analogue stick in the direction you need to swipe might make the battles to easy
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide