Legend of Zelda Thread

northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
I just heard from didyouknowgaming that breath of the wild 2 will be using some of the features they wanted for the switch but didn’t because they couldn’t do it on the Wii u and didn’t want any version to be better
northern haste
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Enter if you dare
When I was pre-ordering link’s awakening earlier I got a bit confused when two items were going into my basket.turns out the poster is a separate item and not just something that’s going to be folded inside the box
Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
I plan to get Link’s Awakening for Christmas, while the LA amiibo is what I’ll hopefully find at Best Buy on Friday.
09MurphyM

It really is fascinating how rumors about Zelda games can range from blatantly false to being completely plausible or even half true.
pixel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Finally got around to replacing the dead battery in my Link’s Awakening DX cart so now I can actually save. Time to hurry up and beat it before the remake comes out.
Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
I’ve never understood the “dehydrated Ganondorf” meme. Like, are you SURE it’s a good idea to revive your greatest enemy?
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@pixel  
I’m lucky, mine still works. In fact, all my old games still do, as far as I know. I’m curious how the save batteries work honestly.

Though, I had to delete my data in Zelda 2, ’cause it was oddly corrupt/not working for some reason, but the saving of new files still works.
northern haste

Enter if you dare
One thing that does bug me about the link’s Awakening remake is that it’s full price when the Spyro and crash trilogy remakes were not
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste  
Actually, I’ve seen some stores charge $50 or $60 for those.

As much as I love Link’s Awakening (one of my favorite Zelda games) I guess charging full price isn’t a great idea, especially sense you can still get the Gameboy Color version of the game off the 3DS Eshop for $6.  
I’d wait ’till it becomes a cheaper “Nintendo Selects” game. (Assuming they ever bring that line to Switch.)
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Dang, Hippo Lady got cute.

full

(And yes, I’m aware she was more “anthropomorphic” in the Japanese Gameboy game, which was censored in the American version, because she was posing, and being painted in the nude originally.)
Jarkes
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Beau Skunky

I pre-purchased it from the Eshop last month anyway. Still though, I really hope they do have additional content not in previous versions, because so far I still can’t even tell.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide