Legend of Zelda Thread

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste  
Ironically, many games like that aged badly.  
Heck, Resident Evil 1’s graphics, tank-controls, and hilariously bad acting hasn’t aged well either. (Still, enjoyed it though, don’t get me wrong.)

Meanwhile, games like Pac-Man, and Super Mario Bros. have iconic pixel art that retro gamers still love. So it’s funny old 2D pixel games have aged better, graphics-wise.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@09MurphyM  
That simplicity in gameplay is what makes retro games, Indie games, and modern Mobile games so popular now.

Though, you’d be surprised how long it took my sister to figure out the advantages of the “run faster” button in Mario. Some kids have trouble figuring that out at first.

The original Zelda 1 might not be as easy to figure out, as some puzzles, and such might be hard to figure out with the rather cryptic clues. I honestly found Zelda 1 more cryptic then Zelda 2. (At least, the townsfolk have clearer clues.)  
Though, I still love the old Zelda games.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
Also the same did you know game video I got the April fools information from reminded me when we thought there was going to be a live action Zelda show on Netflix. Good times
Jarkes
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Beau Skunky

And contrary to popular belief, Castlevania II: Simon’s Quest did NOT have a poorly-done localization leading to the villager hints being more confusing. The hints were always confusing in the Japanese version as well.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Speaking of rumors, I was watching the DYKG video on Zelda, and there were many false rumors about things like beating the famed Running Man in “Ocarina.”  
I remember a friend of mine actually lied, and stated she beat him, and he gave her his shoes that allow you to dash fast, like the pegasus boots from previous Zelda games. It kinda bugs me that a good trustworthy friend like that would just flat out lie like that.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Enter if you dare
@Beau Skunky  
Friends do like having fun by doing stuff like that.  
I can understand why people would think The running Man could be beat.It does seem to want to include something that is impossible to win.maybe the ability to win was supposed to be added in ura expansion
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@09MurphyM  
Yeah, I remember as a kid talking with a guy online whom was obsessive with figuring out how to get the Triforce, even pointing out the “Triforce slots” on the status menu screen.

Alot of gamers who were into that forget the story point that… When Ganondorf touched the Triforce, it broke into 3 pieces, and it’s pointed out Ganon only got te Triforce of Power, Zelda has the Triforce of Wisdom, and Link unknowingly had the Triforce of Courage the whole time.  
So there’s roughly no way to get the whole Triforce, as it’s basically just a plot point in the game.

@northern haste  
The N64DD expansion? Or perhaps Nintendo did that to kinda troll fans, and make them speculate on the mysterious Running Man’s purpose. Or maybe similar to the dying old man’s purpose in the movie “Groundhog’s Day,” it was done to show Link isn’t all powerful, and is only human, and can’t do anything.
09MurphyM

I’ve heard Nintendo honestly had no clue how to implement the Running Man’s race into the game in a grand way so they simply made it literally unwinnable.
Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
Once they announce a final release date for the sequel to “Breath of the Wild”, I will do another one-month playthrough of the original.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Jarkes  
You mean the “Triforce pops out of a treasure chest” footage? I think that was before it was even in the BETA stage of development, seeing how the whole “Ocarina” game was completely redesigned halfway through development.  
Originally, it looked like the old NES/SNES/Gameboy era Link, and with Zelda 2-style Iron Knuckle knights, & Stalfos.

It’s surprising how some gamers still don’t understand how much games can change in development.
09MurphyM

I hope that the BOTW sequel removes the concept of weapon durability or at least makes it so that it only applies to weapons that are found early in the game.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide