Viewing last 25 versions of post by blue-case90 in topic Legend of Zelda Thread

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
[@Eurvos Morgenbrise](/forums/generals/topics/legend-of-zelda-thread-295?post_id=5442285#post_5442285)
Unless they mention time travel and Sidon mentions fighting alongside Mipha for example, I will consider AOC to be non-canon.

Also I believe AOC used "Avengers: Endgame"'s version of time travel, where they don't change history but simply create another universe. (that one greatly confused me the whole time I watched the movie in theaters)
No reason given
Edited by blue-case90
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
[@Eurvos Morgenbrise](/forums/generals/topics/legend-of-zelda-thread-295?post_id=5442285#post_5442285)
Unless they mention time travel and Sidon mentions fighting alongside Mipha for example, I will consider AOC to be non-canon.

Also I believe AOC used "Avengers: Endgame"'s version of time travel, where they don't change history but simply create another universe.
No reason given
Edited by blue-case90