Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Legend of Zelda Thread

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Y'know, as somebody looking forward to the Zelda anniversary Game & Watch, I tire of gamers "shaming/bugging" fans like me who want/collect things like that. _*"Lol u can just emulate/pirate thd gamez on ur phone, ur dum 2 waste ur mpnry on eet!"_
They said those same exact things when people said they wanted the SNES classic, and such...

Maybe some people prefer official products, or can't play certain games with a phone touchscreen. (Super Metroid would be a huge pain.) Or just want a collectable for their collection.

I admit perhaps the Game & Watches are a tad overpriced, (I dunno how much they were in 1980.) but for 50 bucks they're still cheaper then NES games originally were in thre 80s & 90s, and cheaper then one modern game or handheld, and judging fronm the Mario one I bought, the handhelds are surprisingly good quality, (better then the cheap $20 Pac-Man & Galaga handhelds I have) they have durable buttons, very clear, colorful screens, (honestly the games look better and brighter then the Virtual Console versions) tons of easter eggs, and unlike the console ports, the game's ROMs themselves have a few minor updates, like an easy/hard mode toggle option for Super Mario, (once you beat the game) a level select feature, (press B on the title to go to any world you've beaten) and a simple secret cheat code.

So it's nice Nintendo went through the trouble to update those games.

I'm curious if the Zelda G&W games will have any updates.

"

[
@Eurvos Morgenbrise":](/forums/generals/topics/legend-of-zelda-thread-295?post_id=5101114#post_5101114
[bq="Eurvos
) Morgenbrise"] 

>
" [@Galeem Crusher":](/forums/generals/topics/legend-of-zelda-thread-295?post_id=5101010#post_5101010
)
>
We don't talk about the Virtual Boy. [/bq]

^VB Wario Land, and Teleroboxer need more love.^
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky