Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Legend of Zelda Thread

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

beau-tiful skunk
"[@Jarkes":](/forums/generals/topics/legend-of-zelda-thread-295?post_id=4766411#post_4766411
)  
I thought they eventually rereleased all the Japanese sequels on GBA & DS?

I remember the GBA "Classic NES Series" remakes/ports of Zelda 1&2. Despite the distorted graphics, (to fit on a GBA resolution full screened) they played accurate to the originals.

"Metroid" seemed redundant, because it was already included as an unlockable in "Metroid Zero Mission." (As a prize for beating the game.) I guess it was for collectors, or for those whom couldn't beat it.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

beau-tiful skunk
"@Jarkes":/forums/generals/topics/legend-of-zelda-thread-295?post_id=4766411#post_4766411

I remember the GBA "Classic NES Series" remakes/ports of Zelda 1&2. Despite the distorted graphics, (to fit on a GBA resolution full screened) they played survivingly accurate to the originals.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

beau-tiful skunk
"@Jarkes":/forums/generals/topics/legend-of-zelda-thread-295?post_id=4766411#post_4766411

I remember the GBA "Classic NES Series" remakes/ports of Zelda 1&2. Despite the distorted graphics, (to fit on a GBA resolution full screened) they played survivingly accurate to the originals.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky