Viewing last 25 versions of post by Jarkes in topic Legend of Zelda Thread

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
"[@northern haste":](/generals/legend-of-zelda-thread-295/post/4605285#post_4605285

)

Yeah, he expressed interest in a Zelda series, then a couple weeks later he said he was going to be doing another Japanese franchise. And to be fair, I guess I can understand the logic behind the rumor considering that.

Honestly it would definitely be interesting to see his take on the franchise, even though it would probably be a different style from his Castlevania series.
No reason given
Edited by Jarkes
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
"@northern haste":/generals/legend-of-zelda-thread-295/post/4605285#post_4605285

Yeah, he expressed interest in a Zelda series, then a couple weeks later he said he was going to be doing another Japanese franchise. And to be fair, I guess I can understand the logic behind the rumor considering that.
No reason given
Edited by Jarkes