The great GamerGate discussion. (Stuff and things)

Plain Pony
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Not a Plane pony
@Cyborg_pony  
I don’t see GG2 happening. It was a thing because GGers tried to have an open dialog with gaming journalists and were continuously shut down. Even if you doubt the motives of the GGers, the fact that they tried to appear respectable is exactly what defined GG. I don’t see anyone attempting to try this again.

Besides, the wider culture war is, in many ways, a much larger version of GG. A GG2 would have to have some defining characteristic to separate it from the culture war, and there have been some significant world events that have failed to do so, so I don’t know what GG2 could even be.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
Man, E3 was kinda disappointing. Take-Two went on to talk about toxicity in gaming culture and I’m like, “Please, I already get that from Twitter. Just show me the games.”.

I shouldn’t have to care 24/7. I’m not retarded.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
I forgot E3 even existed untill it reared its ugly head this year.

Some good Nintendo stuff, though nothing that interested me personally. Microsoft opened strong with starfield and fizzled out hard after.

Oh Microsoft, you’re suppose to close with your strongest showing, not open with it. When they opened with starfield I thought we were gonna get an elder scrolls 6 trailer or gameplay reveal or something. What a letdown.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Scrabbleman @Terminal Red  
E3 is pretty much as dead as the VGAs at this point. Most of is were shills for the typical viewpoints, even Arin going on about how “Toxic” gaming is and everyone’s racist while anyone reminding him of his past sins were quickly banned.

There were some games that were interesting that were just made boring by Geoff Keighley and his celeb guest awkwardly trying to pretend they know what they’re doing. Nintendo was really the only thing that had anything worth while that I didn’t already know about.

Nothing on that Harry Potter game they made a big spectacle last year… Wonder if they silently canceled it to appease the mob, which never happens.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@Scrabbleman  
It mostly has to do with their copyright laws. Something about if they just let people go unrestrained with the IP, they can lose it - unlike here where stuff like Superman to even Mikey Mouse where supposed to hit Public domain, but the companies in power abuse the system with loop-holes and retain their vice like grip on them.
Cyborg_pony

@Ebalosus
Quite a few people did. Razorfist has a series on terrible gaming media sites, such like Destructiod, Jim’s first place he festered. It was only after the big Quinn scandal happened with a garbage twine game getting so much praise did people began question and then that which was so easily defeated but still the cause of everything bad to today(for them anyways) accrued in the year of 2014 which net lots of them money, and access into the larger part of gaming industry, that Seems to constantly have problems with abusing their power to sexual gain.
But that’s just a conspiracy by misogynists.
Cyborg_pony

@HeadlessHorselessHorseman @Mikey
After he said a game not being prought over due to Sexist reason and people needing to go through import sites at a premium for it in the more “PRO CONSUMER” way. Of course his Lord Talcumbottom defending journos being terrible at the medium they talk about.
Jim has always been the same type of activist hack, now the terrible wig comes on.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide