The great GamerGate discussion. (Stuff and things)

Plain Pony
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Not a Plane pony
@Cyborg_pony  
A targeted harassment campaign? Against a game developer? Looks like GamerGate is at it again!

Oh, it’s being perpetrated by the people GamerGate was opposed to? What a surprise.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Plain Pony  
basic Schoolyard bully trope. harass others, then blame it on them if they fight back or go to a teacher- or even just abusive personality.

“It’s my fault I struck you, you said what upset me!”

Then again, if anyone remembers Mombot’s work, just about every abuser, rapist and even pedophile turned out to be on the anti side. Many Antis when they were ousted outright NEW and still said “Yeah, they were a total scumbag, but that GamerGate’s the real problem!” You can’t get more hypocritical.

I wish he didn’t leave, at lease until the project was done, that way it would have damaged journos and resetERA’s egos and would have lessoned their power. The fact he did, I have no doubt they aren’t gloating and probably writing more articles (since they get over 20K a blog post) and essentially embolden them to do it again, and again, and again.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

So there’s a mod that gave Mythra jiggle physics.

full

Smasher “Community” didn’t like it.

Smash “Community” member also had this to say:

full  
full

At this point it’s becoming a stereotype…

Here’s the thread

As the one in question is trying to gaslight the one calling him out.

There’s also a cringe video by some guy who’s obviously terrified of breasts since he made a vid before a deleted that along with Tweets. He pretty much acts like he’s the authority on women’s bodies. Plus he’s getting enough trouncing with all the shit going on in Smash “Community” and decides to whine about a fucking MOD that you don’t HAVE to install.
Plain Pony
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Not a Plane pony
@Cyborg_pony  
Why would they? It’s a great strawman to blame literally everything that they don’t like on, and is a clear target for their followers to attack. Having an enemy is a tried and true method of sustaining a community, and if you can control that community to do what you want, then keeping that enemy alive is a desirable goal.
Cyborg_pony

@Plain Pony  
Problem is, it’s damaged them greatly with their “you’re with us or against us” mentality, lies, lies, hypocrisy, whining and more creeps it rivals the Smash community.

If they rekindle GG, no one would be on their side willingly with the garbage like praising LoUs (until it won 10,000 awards) all those garbage games, comics, movies. Attacking devs, anime, games, movies that don’t pander to their politics or ego. All the dumb articles about chastising fans.

It will be much, MUCH bigger then just video games - and with many on their side already fractured, sinking daggers into each other and the door wide open and the boot prime. It may be the actual final nail.
Cyborg_pony

HOOOOOO BOY!

Extra credits stepped into it again with their “Do as I say, not as I do” arguments. Oh it’s bad! It’s so bad and funny!

full

SOAK IT IN!
doloresbridge
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Peace to all
@Cyborg_pony  
April fools or not. that line of logic is sadly starting to take hold upon our culture. I think some cases you could make a link to racism but I am seeing it going after the concept of something having a evil nature itself. A tool that does not translate usually to life but very important for allegory and morality lessons. I have seen people making the argument that we can’t have evil places, evil species and even personifications of corruption and that horrifies me. For it would, taken to it’s extreme, cast entire culture’s worth of stories and legends as morally flawed and the cultural marginalization that follows from our elite.

As for the idea of Orcs or Goblins or whatever as racist, I would have to do more reading but I do find it sadly funny that oftentimes these guys stretch say any negative trait as also a racist stereotype and the implication that they see their fellow humans upon so much that is awful.
Cyborg_pony

@WyrmSpawN  
They’ll probably play it that way if not just do what they did last time.

Even in the video they couldn’t keep to their own Loral’s as hypocrites tend to do.

@doloresbridge  
They also assume Elves are just bastions of morality when usually High Elves are some of the most self-centered, high n’ mighty assholes that hate Dwarves, but Dwarves also hate just about everyone.

full

They also seem to omit Warcraft where the horde were kinda the good guys since the alliance where asshoels as many WoW players (those left) will say Horde all the way.

and their 4DK. OOF! I know someone who’s gonna tear them apart for their obvious lack of knowledge on that!

The biggest take away is these people just want Devs to do what they want exclusively. They’re never risk wasting the money, but they’re sure take a gig at a game studio to “Enlighten” them on their “problematic” game designs… at a 4 figure lecture.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
@doloresbridge  
It goes right back to that infamous controversy from a substandard movie.

They’re gorillas, they’re criminals, they must be black, RACIST.

No, it somehow doesn’t matter that they sound heavily Australian.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide