The great GamerGate discussion. (Stuff and things)

Twilestia
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Primo Victoria
@Commune  
Yeah my bad for missing that last part. But its not that wrong either.

“I hate to say this but, neither conservatives nor liberals are even remotely close to the situation of the Jews during Nazi Germany”

Like claiming your political opponents tried to have you killed? (Even though she was miles away and evacuated an hour or so before the breach happened last i heard her fellow congressmen calling her out for lying about the events)  
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/aoc-demands-ted-cruz-resign-over-capitol-riot-you-almost-n1256052

Mainstream hosts calling for the Drone striking of US citizens because they dont agree with her ideology in general? Justifying it with saying “Obama already did it to american citizens”

https://twitter.com/LaurenWitzkeDE/status/1357777748312268800

Nancy Pelosi back in 2018 calling for insurrection against the government (especially ironic in the current new “overflow faciliy for housing migrant minors” and reopening such facilities that were closed under Trump xD )  
https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1007291414600929283

Joe Biden himself on radio telling how he would like to “give him a high threshold of pain” talking about a political opponent, and making sure to repeat that its serious when the radio host laughs.  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqK-T_k2HaI

Later that day repeating it in a rally for his fellow candidate:  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQFtkEN6Sds

Obama era Deputy secretary of state telling people its fine to harass the republican party, telling them they got away with murder.  
https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1054065935886282754

Manchin telling his supporters that it took a great deal of restraint not to just beat up his political opponent (and love the “he didnt actualy do it in the end so its fine guyzzz! defense from politifact even when they admit its true LOL)  
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2018/nov/05/west-virginia-republican-party/what-did-joe-manchin-say-about-beating-patrick-mor/

Hillary telling us that once those evil evil GOP are out of power (preferably in both the house and senate), that only then can we be “civil” again  
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/10/09/hillary_clinton_civility_can_start_again_when_democrats_take_back_the_house_and_or_the_senate.html

Maxime Waters telling crowds to go harass Trump administration members and how there can be no sleep or peace for them and that they are not welcome anywhere.  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FSfUG59wbk (ye picked this one for the intro and the ominous music and scenes added :D )

Thats just stuff off the top of my head that i easily googled, there is much more all around all the time. You think the 2020 events and things like the capitol riot just happened out of the blue? There has been a media and politicians driven polarization from 2016. Maybe you just want to pretend how its over now but heck no, once the genie is out of the bottle its hard to get it back in.

The Nazis didnt invent antisemitism and the current media and politicians didnt invent dividing the nation. But they sure as hell were and are good at maximizing it.

And ill stop here, im a lurker not a poster xD
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Twilestia  
It’s more the hypocrisy of for several years people on their side whining “MH NATHIES!

Anyone remember this and how they were ruetinly laughed at and the backlash of just calling people “MUH NATHIES!”?

full  
Ironically, they didn’t even have the balls to show the Nazi symbol, or maybe they didn’t want to see their reflection.

Then when someone uses it on them, they literally freak the out and want her de-personed, and blacklisted the same as what she had said happened in history, because they can’t stand looking into the mirror. The very irony that they use tactics they cry about is befalling, but if they didn’t have double standards…

full  
Pic above: Twitter users readying to say the people that hate Rian Johnson’s Star Wars triolgy hates women. Also the same that demanded Gina Carano’s firing.
Commune
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@Twilestia  
I literally checked out two of those links and you literally misrepresented their claims  
“Drone striking conservatives”, she was very clearly talking about extremists who participated in the Capitol Riots

“Nancy pelosi calling for an uprising”, she merely claiming that the mistreatment of immigrants would lead to uproar typically

Also, NONE of your claims even remotely come close to the literal genocide of Jews  
Even if they were true, they are still not even comparable  
My fucking ancestors were literally executed for the crime of being Chinese and if Gina or anyone even comes close to claiming that the treatment of conservatives is even remotely close to that, I’m fucking calling them out for being ahistorical dipshits

Also holy shit have you only just being paying attention to American Politics, people have been threatening to fight each over politics since the beginning. See: Hamilton-Burr duel
Plain Pony
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Not a Plane pony
Also, NONE of your claims even remotely come close to the literal genocide of Jews

That’s not the comparison being made. The comparison is to the anti-Jew sentiment that lead up to the Holocaust being a possibility. The fact that you (and those that went to cancel Gina) dismiss the possibility that the anti-anti-left hatred could lead to something like the Holocaust is the entire point.

The Holocaust happened because there was widespread hatred toward Jews that, in the eyes of some, justified the systematic destruction of Jews enough to prevent anyone from opposing it. Todays woke, SJW, far left, whatever you want to call it, is fostering that same level of hatred. The comparison is apt. You can’t say the anti-left is being subject to a Holocaust because it hasn’t happened yet. But the environment is being set up for it.
Cyborg_pony

@Plain Pony  
Those who Refuse to learn from history, are always doomed to repeat it.

Or, they know what they’re doing and just refuse to except it with mental gymnastics like “Well, it’s only the BAD people being targeted.”

The trials only went after witches don’t you know, surly no one was lying out of spite or jealousy. Like being a dreading GAMERS who are dead, Journos said as so, who are evil, racists, misogynists and prone to violence because of playing Doom.

Morally stigmatize a group, and you can’t be at fault for how you treat them. It may not be to the same extreme, but it’s the same in spirit. Every time, no matter what.
Commune
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

🚙
@Plain Pony  
Conservatives must really have a persecution complex because literally nothing between the Jews and conservatives are the same  
You guys literally held all three branches of government in America just two years ago and the rhetoric against conservatives aren’t even close to the rhetoric against Jews during Weimar Germany

Seriously, how dumb do you have to be to think that American conservatives are even remotely close to a genocide situation. You are literally spitting on the face of every victim of genocide by even suggesting that
silbasa
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

@Commune  
Are you really that blind?

Historians cant even tally the number communism has killed, the very ideology you adhere to.

And is there persecution? Oh yes. Carano is just the latest example. Condemned to digital exile. By mob rule.
Plain Pony
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Not a Plane pony
Seriously, how dumb do you have to be to think that American conservatives are even remotely close to a genocide situation. You are literally spitting on the face of every victim of genocide by even suggesting that

It’s not that they’re close to a genocide, it’s that they’re leading up to one. A slippery slope. Usually, the slope isn’t going to go all the way down to murder, but we already have calls to murder flying free. It’s perfectly reasonable to expect that, in the future, you will be killed, if there are people who repeatedly say they want to kill you, and these people aren’t being punished for it.
Cyborg_pony

I’ve been looking into the Harry Potter game and essentually how ResetERA wants the game to fail, so much so the mob found out one of the leads made videos on their Goddess who can not be questioned (So much for the conversation when it’s only one-sided) Unfortunately the lynch mob won and Tory Leavitt has ‘parted ways’ with Dev team

I can’t say for sure if he was fired or not, but having seen how they target people it’s likely they did or at the very least asked to quit. Not like that’ll please them. It’s always ironic how they’re against this or that, but time and time again, always do.

I just saw He made this tweet Dunno what it’s about, but having witnessed the rise of IndieGogo and the comic scene there and how pretty much many are rich as Hell then they would have working at Marvel or DC and the very bitter pros who can not stand them. If he sets up a crowdfund for an indie game, I have no doubt he’ll make bank. Still making this comment and when he releases his video will be posting that as well.

Journos believe they’re king makers, when in reality; People trust them as the raving town drunk screaming about the sky falling.

Look at Star Wars, the rebels are still hitting the empire any way they can. They were just asked NOT to act that way, and like clockwork, that’s what they do.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
@Cyborg_pony  
Of course Anita Sarkeesian is untouchable according to reeeeesetera and twitter. Can’t be capable of critical thinking or you’re part of the problem.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
I can’t believe people are still talking about her. It’s not 2015 anymore. The only thing keeping her relevant are the hacks who keep making videos about her for rage clicks.

If you ignore her, She’ll fade away like the nothing she is.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
@Terminal Red  
I keep hearing that, but haven’t heard news or thought about her for ages.

It’s not unreasonable that people still blast her nonsense regardless of how many still find it worth criticizing.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
@Terminal Red  
No one is talking about her anymore. This was like 3 years ago when he criticized her videos, but certain people keep trying to make her relevant (including herself when she said ninja not playing solo with women is sexist because he doesn’t want to strain his marriage).
silbasa
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sarkesian herself and her legacy of hate is still very much active. ZQ is out there as well. And bad things will happen to any dev or youtuber that ever dared criticize them. I will always stand against this cancer.
Cyborg_pony

@Mikey  
“Conversations” just mean a pulpit for the righteous to speak the sins of others.

@Terminal Red  
It’s because they still hold her in such a high regard, even though, her views can be destroyed faster then Jack Thompson- which is why she isolated herself from it (until that vidcon event) and her fallows in the media will use tactics like their the secret police of some tyrannical regime, dig through their history with a fine-toothed comb to find anyone that spoke ill of her or the others.

They especially can’t stand Troy Leavitt seeing he knows what he’s talking about, has worked in the industry and has made successful video games. Unlike all the ones that have praised Saint Anita, have been shelved permanently and are reviled by gamers.

@Penguin Dragneel  
Most attempts are just laughed at. It’s hilarious really, she acts like anyone that citizens her never have a decent argument, but ever tweet (after she fired her handler) is nothing by “LOL LOL LOL TOTES REKT CAN’T HANDLE AN OPINION!” like someone who can’t defend hers. Funny enough, she complains about how women in games is treated, but has lead her fan to harass any woman that speaks against her until they keep silent. Can’t have women having their own opinion like when ZQ attack Bushnell and many who worked for him defended him.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide