The great GamerGate discussion. (Stuff and things)

Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Penguin Dragneel  
@NitroFury  
Of course he gets to keep his job. People at his position will always keep their jobs for some fucking reason. Instead, any losses will lead to the lower labour class folk getting fired, even though they did nothing wrong. That way, the profits stay green by cutting costs aka people. And the leaders up top either don’t care or they don’t know the details because C*ckman decided not to show it so it doesn’t look bad.

Typical in any industry.
Plain Pony
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Not a Plane pony
@Plain Pony
If the game feels bad the first hour in, the rest will probably be worse.

Probably? Yes. But there are games that completely change after certain points. One infamous example is Final Fantasy 13, and Kingdom Hearts 2 is like this as well, as mentioned earlier. Games can also be very different playing at a casual level vs a competitive level, like any PvP game ever, or very deep games such as the Devil May Cry series. Some games also get worse over time: one very good example of this is Xenogears, which changes from a standard turn-based RPG to a text-crawl explaining the plot thanks to budget cuts during development.

Failing to mention these things in a review when they’re so easily noticed by players looks very bad, and one of the leading reasons why games journalists have such a low reputation among gamers that don’t put ideology first.
Havock
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Economist -

Moved To Ponybooru
@Plain Pony  
Not to mention their lack of difficulty tolerance. They never think of the gameplay experience of players other then the lowest skill level possible. No, ALL games must have an easy mode, regardless of what the devs wanted. All games must be playable at a casual level or they’re terrible in their eyes. If not everyone can enjoy it then it’s not worth playing for anyone, regardless of the actual intended audience.
Bladex
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

It has only begun
@Cyborg_pony  
What I will never understand is people defending this game to its death.

The game isn’t a hot dumpster fire as people would believe, but at the same time, the game itself is a 4/10 for me (a 5/10 would be average in how I rate games.)

My biggest issue is that the game would’ve been better if certain events were switched around in a way to make Abby at least a more tolerable character, make the ending either lead to either Ellie’s or Abby’s death (since you know Ellie has nothing to lose anymore after that point). overall the game just dissapointed me more than it should.
HeadlessHorselessHorseman

This is one of the few times I’m glad I’ve been so extensively spoiled on a game. If I’d bought TLOU II, I’d feel beyond ripped off.

The sad thing is, TLOU II isn’t just flawed, it’s repetitive. The first game already explored themes of revenge and moral ambiguity, even in the collectible artifacts, and it did so with a lot more subtlety and emotional nuance.

When your sequel is “the first game, but transparently manipulative and hamfisted,” that’s not a good sign.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
Gamers when Dunkey have TLOU2 a positive review  
full

Like seriously the reaction on twitter has been fucking hilarious holy shit, it’s not even a salt mine, it’s an entire planet made out of salt
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Commune  
Who?

Also, that seems to be days ago and it’s mostly the big brains on twitter going “LOLZ. PEEPEL GUN BE MADZ! LOLZ!

So, it seems like a bad attempt at trolling because like the Last Jedi, this product sucks and they’re trying everything to rile people for the articles they need to desperately click-bait.
Cyborg_pony
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

Neil Druckman admits to abusing copyright

I saw it happening in real time. We’re all panicking, texting people, trying to take it down.”  
The tool admits to using false claims to keep people from talking about the leaks.

Something we already knew, now has confirmation.

With him still in charge, That company is done. No one is going to even look at anther NaughtyDog game. Enjoy spitting on people like you did Joel and calling them bigots while you can, Neil.
dissociativity
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

@Commune  
it’s objectively not a bad game, it’s at least a 7/10 decent game, the market of ‘cinematic prestige games’ is saturated by titles like horizon zero dawn n stuff already and Naughty Dog’s other titles, it’s harder to innovate when mostly everything has been tried and zombie stories almost always burn out anyway, they’re hard to keep interesting long-term.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide