The great GamerGate discussion. (Stuff and things)

Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Penguin Dragneel  
She ignored most of the game. Even admitted it

The same one that’s been laughed at over “too much water” in a pokemon game being based on island.

But, some people need to dawn their ivory breast plate and silver-brimmed Fedora for M’lady’s honor, even when that Honor has an extensive tarnished career of not caring about the media she’s reviewing.

There’s a 4 letter word for them. Starts with an S.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Cyborg_pony  
Oh, well in that case, she kinda deserves the backlash then.

Too much water. That is the WORST criticism you could make about a game as water-centric as Pokémon Alpha Sapphire.
Plain Pony
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Not a Plane pony
@Cyborg_pony  
The transparency is appreciated. It’s much better than just having day 1 patches be an unspoken expectation that hangs over the industry.

@Penguin Dragneel  
Online patches are better than not, assuming that the existence of patches does not increase the amount of broken games. Unfortunately, I doubt that that’s the case. I want to say that in a world without online patching, a developer that releases broken games would get a bad reputation and die, but the example you gave does not conform to this, so maybe not.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@Commune  
The reviewer deliberately played the game improperly but okay, also professional critic’s opinions are irrelevant compared to the actual people who put money in the pockets of the publishers.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@Mikey  
How the fuck do you play a game improperly lmao  
I’ve read the review, it’s inoffensive at worse. I’ve seen worse  
It’s criticisms of the game are that it is shallow and buggy(lol) which honestly, is anyone really surprised by any of those criticisms?
Cyborg_pony

@Commune  
I turned on my PS4, stated LoU2. Then turned it off and went to give it a 1 on Meta critic. It loaded, So that coutns as playing it. And Why are you bringing up a random Youtuber that’s not even reviewing a video game?

Plus he’s reviewing music which isn’t the same as playing a video game with side quest. Ah yes, I finished all the trophies on my new Powerwolf CD.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
@Commune  
“Improperly” would be actively refusing to participate in the game’s systems and then say it’s content is lacking.

A review should at least imply you give the game an earnest try, not load it up just to sneer at it’s attempts to engage you.

Fuck, she didn’t even think to lie about it, she just describes herself as looking at features and going ‘eww, icky’. Which might have some value as an evaluation if she could think of something to say she did instead besides driving around.
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Cyberpunk seems buggy. I think I will hold off for a little while. Give drivers and patches some time to do their magic. Game seems fun though.
Commune
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!

🚙
@WyrmSpawN  
“ Side quests amounted to around 30 hours of my total playtime, and they were what propelled me through.”  
She finished the main story as well  
Did you even read it

This is literally like when Taylor Swift fans went after a pitchfork for giving Folklore an 8
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Mikey  
@WyrmSpawN  
Are you playing it? If so may I ask what platform or specs? It seems to be really buggy and I am somewhat shocked they sent it out the door in this shape. Current gen console users seem to have been outright lied to.
Cyborg_pony

@Penguin Dragneel  
Not really. They completely ignored it during the game’s release and massive media knob-gobbling of Druckamnn and Abby. They’re essentially complicit in it’s victory and only now that Game shilling is over, they Suddenly grow a spine and care. Bull. They just want to try and look better when everyone decides to bring ire upon gaming journos.

Reminds me of their favorite point in history; Where these people would tell stories “Oh, I saw a GAMER forcing himself on a woman! That’s how I know all GAMERS are bad people!” which those stories quickly fell a part, because these “saviors of women” never bothered to do anything and sat on these stories for years.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
@silbasa  
I am, on a Ps4 slim. There were a few bugs and graphical issues before the patch yesterday.

It still doesn’t look uber fantastic, but at least everything seems to ‘work’ more or less alright. Not far enough in the game to say it’s been truly ‘fixed’.

Though i am glad it was out out before i got into a serious combat situation.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide