The great GamerGate discussion. (Stuff and things)

Background Pony #1E82
@Mikey  
Yes. They said there would not be crunch but there was. I would rather they just take the time they need.
Background Pony #1E82
@Mikey  
But I want them to take the time needed to finish it normally :) Not burn out over a deadline. I could have waited.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

full

Yeah. And People still voted for it since she is an interesting character in the story and the game she’s in didn’t beat players over the head with that fact every second it could with her having a self-righteous and condescending attitude. Oh. And it was a fun game to play.

And voting for a game SOLELY based on a character’s sexuality is probably worse since you don’t actually care about the story, characters or game unless it appeases your Homophilic fetish.

Words of Wisdom. :3
Background Pony #27C8
And voting for a game SOLELY based on a character’s sexuality is probably worse since you don’t actually care about the story, characters or game
You do get that the person you’re singling out for ridicule made their comment in regards to people who are doing exactly what you’re accusing that person of doing, don’t you?

@Cyborg_pony  
they are incredibly petty and think everyone around them is as narrow-minded.
I have a kettle I’d like to introduce you to.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Background Pony #27C8  
It’s called projection. Don’t yell at me for noticing it.

Because That person projects people only voted against something because “gay” or else there’d be no reason to call someone “muh phobe” because all they see is “gay” or else this lovely twitter person wouldn’t need to ham-handedly screech about a character being bisexual in a game that one over this person’s desired choice.
Plain Pony
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Not a Plane pony
It doesn’t surprise me in the slightest that CP2077 is a buggy mess. Immersive sims have always had that problem, but as time goes on, it becomes more and more egregious. The day 1 patch is an abomination and the industry’s reliance on patches to fix problems that should have stopped release, along with the fact that deadlines are never met, leads to a much worse gaming experience for us all. But as long as people are willing to pay, the industry has little incentive to change their ways.

…I want to believe that the day 1 patch will fix things. I also wanted to believe that the game wouldn’t be a buggy mess before release. I don’t trust gaming journalists to report on the game fairly, but that doesn’t change what the game is. Unfinished.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@Plain Pony  
I am surprised because their last game, The Witcher 3 was a polished game and ended up winning GOTY, and just being considered one of the best games ever. I still believe CDPR is a decent company and will fix the game up with the day 1 patch.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Plain Pony  
I mean, when you have a game as big as Cyberpunk, there’d obviously be some bugs that need to be fixed.

I’m just glad we live in an era where they can actually be fixed for free. Remember Spyro Year of the Dragon? People had to wait for the Greatest Hits re-release to see any fixes to the game’s glitches.
Commune
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
Lmao gamers are getting mad over a female reviewer giving a seven out of ten to Cyberpunk

Do I need to explain to these people that seven is a good score? Or are these the same people who got mad over Fantano giving .DAMN a seven?
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
@Commune  
And keep in mind about this warped perception, cause any game that is scored below a 90 out of 100 or below an 8 out of 10; they will assume the game is automatically terrible despite having a decent score.
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -

9 hours left. I hope the day one patch fixes Cyberpunk. Game seems fun and I have been waiting for a while now.  
(And forget progressives, even when they are being catered to they still hate it for some reason.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide