The great GamerGate discussion. (Stuff and things)

Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

Does this mean all those journos that have to “crunch” to play CyperPunk gonna be exempt from that because of their petulant whining about the game.

What will happen with Sophia Narwitz, does she keep the money or should they pay her?

@Penguin Dragneel  
@Cyborg_pony
Funny thing you should mention that.
I just checked. Ghosts of Tsushima is actually winning.

We shale see.
Background Pony #1E82
@Mikey  
There seems to be a lot. See the last part of Yong Yeas review for instance - youtube

Seen multiple webms with a ton of jank as well. Game is not ready it seems.
Background Pony #1E82
@Mikey  
If you plan to buy it be prepared for a fair deal of bugs. At least this is what I am hearing from the ones that got to play early for reviews. Sadly.
Background Pony #1E82
@Penguin Dragneel  
@Mikey  
It is. The problem according to reports is that stuff like this is everywhere in the game. Animation issues, lip sync issues, T-posing, crashes, missions not starting etc. This should have been under control now and it seems to big a problem to have fixed since the game went “gold” as they say, imo. Lets hope I am wrong!
Background Pony #1E82
@Mikey  
They did in fact get a 50 gig patch, but it is unclear wether that was the day one patch or not. It was still buggy. And yes, seems fun but I still think it needed another 6 months.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide