The great GamerGate discussion. (Stuff and things)

Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
So, only saying it here because I think most other places i could say it would get crucified, an admittedly petty nitpick about an already-stale game i have not played and could not be paid to.

So there’s a transgender character in Last of Us 2(Not Abby, but the shaved head one with a silly name), and whenever i think about that character, i have to wonder: How comfy is this supposed apocalypse that you can keep up such a mental position? Surely there should be other priorities you have that supplant that personal attribute?

Now, maybe it has been so long that everyone can survive that easily, or maybe it only came up because she’s part of a religious cult that would give the character even more reason to shelve the whole thing, but it’s just weird to me.
Niggoslav_Krawczyk
Duck - Niggoslav_Kwaczyk
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Drinky_Butt

VIVA LA NOCTE
https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/japanese-comic-book-chain-pulls-hundreds-of-manga-titles-from-australian-store-after-sa-mp-connie-bonaros-complaints-about-sexualisation-of-minors/news-story/b21d392ef0b42ed5f899efae8ab0ec6b in case anyone missed it, tig anime bitties under _ass_ault once again in Ausfailia.  
Quite a lot of these are titty monster series too going by the image, wtf. Fukken puritanical feminutzi Karens.  
Nice cunt punt response here tho: https://twitter.com/Manilla_AI5/status/1285784140176953344
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Goku Black  
Considering a vast many of them have been caught doing what they claim their “bad guys” were doing or worse.

There is a lot of facts here and some should probably think before they run their mouth about “X is for” any label they think of.

I doubt it though.
Plain Pony
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Not a Plane pony
@Goku Black  
Well, it makes sense. Narcissists are dedicated to projecting their self-image onto others, so if that self-image has to do with being virtuous, then virtue signalling will be a common occurrence. As for psychopaths, it’s probably a self-defence mechanism.

@Cyborg_pony  
It’s projection. They think the world is racist because they themselves are racist, and think everyone else is the same. They think men need to be taught not to rape because they themselves needed to be taught to rape, and think everyone else is the same. They think everything is political because… you get the idea.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@DeathCloud  
We known this for years, there’s been vids by people explaining what happened. A quick search will show you it was Pikachu’s attack that did it.

Brianna’s looking for a crumb of relevance.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
It’s not anime related, but I want to share with you guys is Polygon’s salty Crash 4 review.

“It’s impossible not to at least respect the experiment of Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time. It’s a sequel that’s 20 years late, and to honor that idea, Toys for Bob seems to have made the best-looking HD PlayStation 1 platformer of all time, complete with all the frustrations that gaming has outgrown in the last two decades. Who knows — perhaps in one of the other dimensions that Crash travels to in the game, there’s a world where Crash Bandicoot gets a modernized update that brings the series into the present. But in our world, Crash 4 is stubbornly stuck in the past.”

In other words, Polygon sucked at this game.
Cyborg_pony

@WyrmSpawN  
>devs vote to work harder with bonus pay to get a game out.  
>Journos take advantage of willing to pin shotty articles and videos whining about it.

Then again; when you spend all day in an air conditioned office with a pool table, games and drinks on hand and being paid to blog (mostly on Twitter)- everything looks like Crunch.

Schrier’s rep just from people sharing his meltdown of being challenged is just spiraling down the drain.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide