The great GamerGate discussion. (Stuff and things)

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
Look.  
I say let them make their PC games. We live in a free market after all. We as consumers vote with our wallets.  
But what we do not appreciate is how they try to rig the market in their favour. By censoring and altering existing titles, and barring games from releasing based on what THEY think is “appropriate” or not. While the media does the shilling. These hacks know they cannot compete in the real free market arena. All the while deliberately suppressing criticisms and “undesirable” opinions and reviews on their products.
Background Pony #DE37
@Selaphiel  
Sorry for ruining the circlejerk.I’ll let you whine about an inconsequential non canon ending involving Jax erasing slavery in peace and let you in your time bubble ,perpetually stucked in 2016 while the world continue to move on and you scream at game developpers on Twitter and utterly persuaded you dont try to push conservative correctness
AWGear
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab

The Devil's Advocate
@Cyborg_pony  
I have no idea why there is an AI mode in a fighting game. Some items are even restricted to be only obtainable from there! What the fuck, Netherrealm?
AWGear
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab

The Devil's Advocate
@Cyborg_pony  
Credit where it’s due, I have been playing the game for about 20 hours now, and I gotta say that the gameplay is FANTASTIC. There wasn’t ever a fighting game in which I liked to play EVERY CHARACTER. Ability to customize your characters (read: I turned everyone into a Zoner, since I’m shit at fighting games) is amazing. You can make every character into what you like to play the most. It also gives posibilities of additional moves being added later, since you can swap moves that you like. Character gear is also quite amazing (altough, some gear pieces, grenades for example, are soo hard to see during the game, that changing them is rather pointless).

Ofcourse, it still has more downsides:  
  • Krypt and the grind,  
  • CLIPPING ERRORS (yes, many fatalities are animated in such lazy way, that you can spot it with the naked eye),  
  • Politics in character ending and the story mode,  
  • Overpowered bots in Towers of Time gamemode,  
  • ALWAYS ONLINE ON SWITCH, (I own PC version, but I heard that its also online only on Switch, which makes fuck-all sense, especially since most people would like to play on the go)  
  • In-game monetization (You still can pay 5$ for a character that you unlock after 1 h in story mode.)

UPPDATE:  
    There was no info on the DLC page on steam that Frost could be unlocked through playing story mode. It was only added after players gave negative reviews.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

Puritans hate seeing skin.

Seriously. ResetERA is by far one of the worst forums on the internet. If no one paid any attention to them, it would be funnier.

Also: that “Alena the nerd”(yeah sure. Only because there’s no negative stigma) profile pic looks like a puritan and if there was more, she’d be gripping a bible telling girls not to dress like sluts or it’s their fault the devil had his way with them.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@Scrabbleman  
One is a valid critique about how the studio put its employees in harms way  
The other, is because you didn’t get an erection during a fighting game and that a game with a Hollywood actor and a demon fighting each other has a goofy ending for one of its character
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide