Gundam Thread

Zerowinger
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
So, I’ve been playing Gihren’s Greed: Threat of Axis V on a PC emulator and holy crap is this game hard (even on easy mode). I’ve been primarily playing on the Federation side and am having real trouble 1. keeping up in tech level with Zeon, 2. running through money and resources every turn just to keep up and 3. in every scenario, Zeon launches an all out assault on Luna 2 and I’ve yet to find a foolproof way to prevent it or hold them off when they do attack.

Has anyone else played this game? Any tips or pointers?
Zerowinger
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
@Cyborg_pony  
I wish Trixie could grant me a tech level boost!

But yeah, the Federation does start out at a severe disadvantage as it doesn’t have any mobile suits, and activating the “Project V” event and researching the necessary designs takes a lot of time and money. For most of the first part of the game I find myself spam-building Type 61 tanks and Medea transports to carry them.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@zerowinger66  
If you think about it, that’s pretty accurate to the one year war.

The Federation was still using low tech arsenals such as tanks and plans while Zeon developed mobile suits like the Zaku I and Zaku II. It wasn’t until the combat data from the RX-75 “GUNTANK” RX-77-2 “GUNCANNON” RX-78-2 “GUNDAM” were they able to create the RGM series or simply GM (Gym) which pretty much means “Gundam Mass production” and already refitting the colony maintenance ships, the balls for combat usage.

And then they went whole hog on Zeon.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide