Gun Discussion

Background Pony #D758
The Desert Eagle is what I would call, the Douche Bag ot the Handgun World. It looks “beautiful” in a bad way, and it is pretty much just that. Totally unsuitable as a combat pistol. It’s bulky, heavy, and it kicks like a horse. Who in the right mind would needs .50 AE to stop a man? Even if I needed such stopping power to kill a bear I’d use a rifle. But thanks to Hollywood and Video Games, brats everywhere think its the perfect combat pistol. If the DE was as good in real life as they are portrayed in fiction, you’d think every military in the world would adopt them, right? In reality, no armed forces use them.
Yorec
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I would personally love to own a 1911. There’s the matter of getting the money to buy a gun in the first place, but one can dream.
Randomosaur
Duck - Like the movies Birds, but with just ducks. Ducks everywhere.
Thread Starter - Person Above You

I would love to have a minigun. Sadly I think they, like most guns, are illegal here.  
full  
Not to mention a flamethrower.  
full  
Desert Eagles look cool too.  
full
ZORDON
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I don’t know about the current legislation on guns here, but years ago (I was, like, ten or something), one of my uncles brought one, and showed me how to use it. I don’t have much experience with them, really.

What I like are the vehicles, though. Tanks (especially russian), ships (especially battlecruisers and battleships) are what interests me.

Yeah, I’m a RTS player. More of a commander than a soldier.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide