Gun Discussion

Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@Background Pony #3A12

Thanks to 3D-printing, you too can experience what it’s like living in America. The Boomer McFudds in this thread will dismiss the concept, but that’s because they think that the same materials used to make the non-pressure-bearing parts of their pistols and rifles are somehow worse when made with a $300 printer from China.
liquidsodanium
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

You are your worst enemy
@Ebalosus  
Heck, if all you want is feel a taste of da freedomz you don’t even need a printer. A basic single-shot slamfire weapon can be made with very few, cheaply and widely-available parts. You can also custom-make cartridges for it.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@liquidsodanium

>jUsT mAkE a PiPe ShOtGuN!

That’s just the step below “Stens/Lutys are easier!” Would rather make something that is a functional semi-auto than a bottom-of-the-barrel ghetto gun.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@MagpulPony

The Grozny guns in those games are cool and all, but we don’t quite live in a post-nuclear hellscape yet, hence would rather have something with polymer furniture and mags.
Background Pony #5252
@MagpulPony  
And 3 US flags, including the one cut in his hair. Oh, and a seemingly empty plate carrier.

@Ebalosus  
Yeah, I know I can make my own guns. It sure is something I’d like to try, but I’m not going to risk it. The sentence for making guns illegally is even higher than for buying illegal guns from mafia. (I’m not going to do the latter either.) And getting a permit to make guns is hard, because lawmakers apparently had only gun factories in mind when writing this law.

Gotta come to the US someday.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@liquidsodanium

Yes, but it’s a suggestion that tends to get used to disparage or dismiss the work done advancing 3D-printing of firearms.

Hell, we have a bingo covering all the arguments we’ve heard. Here’s one I used in the politics thread recently when some ethnic nationalist gave me lip on the topic:

full
SubaruAnon

With SKS innawoods
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ  
Nope, these people hate America. Not getting into that here though.

Also i saw many pictures of the “Not Fucking Around Coalition” and saw many laughable things about them.  
full

I have one of these M&P 15/22 rifles as well, but i would never use it like this. Its a plinking gun, not much more.  
Also, drum mags are awful and cause malfuctions frequently, his front sight is up even though he has an optic, his glock holster is without a grip strap, and has no plates.

But none of this matters when these people want you dead.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@SubaruAnon

Download file -> slice it -> print it -> place in rear of lower receiver -> ATF goes REEEEE! I honestly find it funny how bent out of shape fudds and conservative 2A people get over 50 cents worth of PLA+.
SubaruAnon

With SKS innawoods
@Ebalosus  
I still doubt they could do that. They look at .22 and think “yeah this is a good round for fighting police/military”

These people have sub 80 iq and i don’t think they actually know anything about how guns work
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide