Gun Discussion

Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
The FGC9 is coming along quite nicely. Can’t wait for the plans to be released so I can try it out myself

full
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
In other news:
Browning Hi-Power
full
Another 9mm I might consider getting.
FUN FACT: Claire Redfield used this pistol in the original 1998 version of Resident Evil 2.

Canadian Forces only recently officially replaced those with SIG Sauer pistols. Some examples that were used date back to the early Cold War and WW2 days.
Background Pony #0C03
You guys are posting these beautiful builds, and I’m sitting here holding my slab-gray upper with a mismatched 20%-off-for-blemishes white plastic lower.  
I’m not sure even pony stickers could rescue this thing.
SubaruAnon

With SKS innawoods
In 1974, a large contract for the Beretta 92 was issued by the Brazilian army, for which Beretta set up a factory in São Paulo, Brazil. This factory was later sold to the Brazilian gunmaker Taurus. They did this without the need for a license and they also did not have to pay royalties, as the patents had since expired.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide