Gun Discussion

Zerowinger
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
@Alexk13  
SPAS-12 has a cooler on-screen presence.

@MagpulPony  
I read the news, congrats guys! Since it’s a Federal ruling, get ready to see it used as the basis for a bunch of other suits against magazine bans elsewhere.
Zerowinger
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
I started watching Black Lagoon again - awesome anime, and the dub features a large number of FiM voice actors. What I’ve noticed on the second watch is how a rather large number of the weapons featured have also been featured on Forgotten Weapons, like:  
Smith and Wesson Model 29 (Dutch’s sidearm)  
PM-63 Rak (Used by Revy in episode 3)  
Mauser M712 Schnellfeuer (Dual wielded by Lotton the Wizard)  
Stetchkin APS (Balalaika’s sidearm of choice)  
SPAS-12 (Disguised as an umbrella and used by Roberta to deadly effect)  
M1918 BAR (used by one of the Vampire Twins)  
Dragunov SVD (Used by Balalaika in flashbacks and by Hotel Moscow)  
M2 Flamethrower (Used by Claude “Torch” Weaver in the Greenback Jane arc)  
Techno Arms MAG 7 (Dual-wielded by Fabiola in Roberta’s Blood Trail)  
Barrett M82A1 (fired from the hip by Roberta during Roberta’s Blood Trail)
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@liquidsodanium

We wish! It wouldn’t bring back machine guns, but it would at least make getting suppressors and SBRs much easier to guess…assuming the states don’t pick up the slack in its place. Ironically before our (NZ) asinine new gun laws, SBRs and especially suppressors were easy to get.
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Fuck Russia
@Background Pony #5252  
With the correct licensing possibly, but probably not. And I know they’re standard capacity, though the state considers them “high capacity”. Even so, things like 60 round drum mags are also legal now.
Background Pony #AC48
@Background Pony #5252  
Fascinating. I would have thought BATFE would be in boots-and-all on such things, declaring it to be a “destructive device” at an absolute minimum, probably with the individual projectiles as DDs also.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide