General Anime Thread

Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Watching Bleach’s first filler Arc (The Bount) has got to be one of the most tedious things I’ve ever done.
But I finished it, and now I’m finally going back into canon material.
Posted Report
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Rule #1 if you’re a non-Gundam pilot in a Gundam show.
NEVER, challenge a Gundam to a 1v1 in the first episode. You will find yourself dead, humiliated or at best your mech got busted.
If you’re in the 1st ep, if you see the Red White and Blue machine marching your way, RUN. Better yet, eject out of your mech and run on foot, because most Gundam pilots won’t shoot a person with their heavy artillery. Or, you pray the Gundam pilot isn’t feeling bloodthirsty.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

First proper Gundam series that isn’t an OVA / spinoff that features a female MC with lead Gundam.
She also gay one episode in. Actually no she’s not. Not Yet.
Is funny how she fought to break up forced marriage between a boy and a girl only to have the girl put her into arranged marriage with the girl.
Super cute but highly ironic.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide