General Anime Thread

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Random-Rambling
Milf in her thirties being the subject of service in a isekai was kinda the premise of “Mom and her Multi-Hit attack”
Anyway if I could get that anime greenlit I would make the god be an amateur in their first day.
“Lady look, clearly I made a mistake, that truck was totally supposed to hit Takeshi-kun and that’s why all you see here was tailor made for him.
Please put your weapon down can we just talk this out please?”
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Lord WyrmSpawN
It’s funny how I can give constructive feedback and someone will still find reason to bitch about it. I think there’s a condition for that.
Also, there is this show which is like the concept:
Kind of the same idea, but with a mom and son.
Thinking about it; A neat twist would be in the modern world, the guy who was saved spends his life trying to fix traffic safety so that people aren’t killed like the woman that saved him, however this causes a problem since people aren’t Isekai’d as much anymore, resulting a lack of heroes to the fantasy world. So while trying to keep people from dying, he is inadvertently making the MC’s job harder as there’s less heroes being sent to pick up slack.
Cyborg_pony
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Random-Rambling
Never saw it since there was already enough Isekai. I just know the mother was a badass and the son was seem awkward around her. I haven’t seen enough to make any judgment on the quality other then it being a comedy.
Still sounds better then High Guardian Spice though. :v
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
The latest episode of Love Live Superstar is why I love the Love Live franchise so much. It is so over the top with its comedy that it’s absolutely glorious.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
Production of Uncle From Another World has been delayed indefinitely due to a COVID outbreak. Episode 8 will air as planned, but after that it’s going away and won’t come back until at least 4 weeks, maybe even 2023.
Angrybrony
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
I can’t believe I’m saying this but mushoku tensei is actually a lot better than I thought it would be. Like it’s an isaki where shit actually matters the main character actually has a character and fucking arc. The world feels real and the characters are more then spank bait.
Background Pony #38AC
Back in the 80s, impossibly muscular anime protagonists were all the rage.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide