General Anime Thread

Background Pony #88A3
@Random-Rambling
It gets weird as hell. There’s one guy that wants to only have sex with his significant other and instead focus on a vaccine instead of being a breeding machine.
Another who just wants to breed all day long.
Sex starved women all over the place. An evil organization that wants a women only utopia.
It keeps flip flopping between just hentai or hentai with a plot
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

sees Jahy Sama

I somehow can see Jashin-chan frequenting the Izayaki Maou restaurant and then stacking a huge amount of debt either due to not paying or borrowing money from the owner.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
(laughs) Ah, the I had a good time this weekend where I was in such bad health. But watching the series of the last years really helped me to get better as soon as possible. ^^
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
so i’m halfway though ranking of kings and it’s fucking rad, it’s get me weeping like 3 times and it’s always zigging when i thought it would zag.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
If anyone watches Lupin III, there’s a funny TikTok I saw where Lupin and the gang escape in a giant mechanical duck while quacking (and one of them mutters “God this is stupid”)
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
Two animes I’m currently watching are 3D Kanojo Real Girl and 86. Both are really good. 86 is like if you cross Attack on Titan with Toradora. And 3D Kanojo Real Girl has the best portrayal of marriage infidelity I’ve ever seen in all of anime.
Background Pony #88A3
@Background Pony #88A3
Took a peek into what unfolds eventually in the manga and while they managed to make a cure. The Evil organization that wants the female only utopia sabotage the cure so that the cured men and their offspring now lack any sort of sex drive.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
There needs to be a series that’s about a guy who has a girlfriend befriending his first female friend and trying to prove his guy friend wrong that a platonic relationship between a guy and a girl can never work. The catch is, at no point do the guy and the girl who become friends ever fall in love with each other. The girlfriend even helps the guy in making friends with a girl. Most of the drama would come from the differences between being friends with a guy Vs being friends with a girl, the guy friend feeling like he’s become a third wheel, and the classmates spreading rumors that the guy is cheating on his girlfriend with his girl friend.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Memes.
But in more seriousness, it’s complicated. Jojo is divided into “Parts” that follow the Joestar family line. Each part typically follows the next generation having their own story.
Part 1 is about Jonathan Joestar, and in a nutshell is about the rivalry between him and his adoptive brother Dio. This rivalry will become a through-line throughout the series as Dio either becomes a recurring antagonist or his actions/followers set the plot.
Part 2 is about Jonathan’s grandson Joseph. His story in a nutshell is about stopping the ancient “Pillar Men” from enslaving humanity.
Part 3 is about Joseph’s grandson Jotaro. His story in a nutshell is about stopping a revived vampirized Dio from taking over the world. It’s also where the series’ iconic Stands are introduced, oddly enough.
Part 4 is about Joseph’s illegitimate son Josuke…so Jotaro’s uncle. That’s not the only this Part mixes up the formula as this one lowers the stakes immensely, in a nutshell being about Josuke stopping a serial killer accosting his home town.
Part 5 is about Dio’s son Giorno, surprisingly enough. His story in a nutshell is about him trying to become the head of his mafia organization.
“In a nutshell” is needed because the plot can get pretty crazy at points. There’s a surprising amount of story and plots that take place between the start and end of each Part.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide